Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you a creationist or an evolutionist?

Which are you?

• Creationist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Evolutionist

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm a low IQtionist

Idk what they mean

Evolutionist, being creationist is cucked tbh, it's exactly analogous to believing in women like personality. "God just likes good deeds bro!" :soy: as billionaire CEOs are pouring oil into the oceans and women are fucking serial killers and rapists.

Evolutionist

I'm an idontgiveashitionist

Does creationism means one has to deny evolution completely? Or can that person believe that evolution itself was a divine creation?

Evolutionist.

Does creationism means one has to deny evolution completely? Or can that person believe that evolution itself was a divine creation?

That would be thiestic evoultion which is what i believe in alvin plantinga makes a good case agaist naturalism as a solution for evoultion

That would be thiestic evoultion which is what i believe in alvin plantinga makes a good case agaist naturalism as a solution for evoultion
thanks brocel, I always believed in that but I didn't know what it was

I believe in it being over

thanks brocel, I always believed in that but I didn't know what it was

It's interesting if you want a scientific case for a god 1 just needs to use donald hoffmans user interface theory.

Evoultion gave us the tools for survival not necessarily truth that includes our senses know after millions of years we quickly turn into beings who can't sense the ultimate reality some thing higher than us some divine natural law god in some sense i tend to take monistic pantheism or zoroastrian panenthiesm

Two guys here think God wanted them to be miserable.

if god is real then why am i ugly tbh

Who created the creator? Falsehood of creationism...

Evolutionist of course, only copers would be creationists.

Evolutionist, being creationist is cucked tbh, it's exactly analogous to believing in women like personality. "God just likes good deeds bro!" :soy: as billionaire CEOs are pouring oil into the oceans and women are fucking serial killers and rapists.

"Nothing in biology makes sense if it is not in the light of evolution" Dobzhansky.

Evolutionist of course, we have reliable evidence on which we can suport this theory such as anatomy, fossils, the distribution of animals (biogeography) in different parts of the planet, and direct observation.

I believe niggers were apes.

As far as I know most creationist admit little mutations or adaptations like getting darker-skinned through living somewhere hot for various generations or stuff like that. But they deny the possibility of one species becoming another completely different species.

evolutionist and agnostic

Evolution is dumb as fuck