Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a cat or dog person?

Cats or dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Dogs

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I'm mostly a cat person, mainly because I grew up with them. I'm also a cat person because cats are easy to care for and they don't depend on you as much as dogs do, so their love is pretty genuine compared to dogs. They're also way more hygienic and don't poop everywhere like dogs.

Also having a dog as an incel is kinda cucked considering the dogpill and all.

dog since my best friend was dog

cat.
a dog will mog me.

I prefer birds

Cats are absolutely based. Clean, quiet, independent, cute, soft, small, clingy, and they usually get attached to one-two people, not everyone who gives them snacks.
Dogs on the other hand are just disgusting.

WARNING
DOGPILL

I have a dog, but I'd rather have a cat. It wasn't really up to me because I was young when my parents got him.
Dogs are too needy and dependent. Dogs only get truly attached to the person feeding them the most.
I walk my dog two or three times a day and my mom gives him food/water and lets him sleep with her. I never hit him or anything and I've only yelled at him a few times. He's basically obsessed with my mom, but he doesn't really react to me. He doesn't even notice when I'm gone for a long time, but he cries when my mom is gone.

Dogs are nasty. My mom lets our dog lick her feet at night and it's disgusting. Sometimes he licks for an hour and the sound he makes is nasty. He gets all excited, breathing fast and sometimes he starts humping my mom and all she does is laugh and tell him to stop.

My mom is also disgusting for letting a filthy dog lick her like that. My dog has a terrible breath and a gum disease and my mom knows it. Sometimes I think it might even be a sexual thing (dogpill) because my sister was the same way when she lived with us.
Are women really this disgusting? It's one of the reasons I don't really like dogs. My sister and mom ruined dogs for me.
I just hope it's not a sexual thing for them.
Seeing my dog lick my mom like that and her letting him and even seemingly enjoying it makes me gag sometimes. It's not like she can't stop him, all she has to do is cover her legs, but she purposefully uncovers her feet so the dog can lick until exhaustion. Fucking disgusting.

Last edited:
I like both.
But cats are more fleecy.

dogs that dont shed since im allergic to ones that do and cats

I suspect more introverted high inhib types pick cat whilst extraverted low inhibition guys pick dog. Also ppl that got mindfucked by the dogpill probably pick cat, David parker raycels pick dog.

Once had a pet cat when I was 10 for like 2 months before my boring parents decided to give it away

I used to be a dog person but I have become a cat man tbh. I don't have any pets tho really wish I had something.

I'm a normal person

WARNING
DOGPILL

I have a dog, but I'd rather have a cat. It wasn't really up to me because I was young when my parents got him.
Dogs are too needy and dependent. Dogs only get truly attached to the person feeding them the most.
I walk my dog two or three times a day and my mom gives him food/water and lets him sleep with her. I never hit him or anything and I've only yelled at him a few times. He's basically obsessed with my mom, but he doesn't really react to me. He doesn't even notice when I'm gone for a long time, but he cries when my mom is gone.

Dogs are nasty. My mom lets our dog lick her feet at night and it's disgusting. Sometimes he licks for an hour and the sound he makes is nasty. He gets all excited, breathing fast and sometimes he starts humping my mom and all she does is laugh and tell him to stop.

My mom is also disgusting for letting a filthy dog lick her like that. My dog has a terrible breath and a gum disease and my mom knows it. Sometimes I think it might even be a sexual thing (dogpill) because my sister was the same way when she lived with us.
Are women really this disgusting? It's one of the reasons I don't really like dogs. My sister and mom ruined dogs for me.
I just hope it's not a sexual thing for them.
Seeing my dog lick my mom like that and her letting him and even seemingly enjoying it makes me gag sometimes. It's not like she can't stop him, all she has to do is cover her legs, but she purposefully uncovers her feet so the dog can lick until exhaustion. Fucking disgusting.

the dog I had as a child used to lick my feet and I liked it. It wasn't sexual though. It just felt good like a massage. am I disgusting? :cryfeels:

the dog I had as a child used to lick my feet and I liked it. It wasn't sexual though. It just felt good like a massage. am I disgusting? :cryfeels:
That's different because you were a child. Still disgusting, but understandable for a child.

I've had both, dogs and cats, but I've always loved cats more.

dogs make me feel uneasy

Both I have 2 cats and 1 chihuahua

I’m a kangaroo person

I demand you free @Ritalincel at once or I will call PETA

Cats are better, I hate dogs

Cats are ldar partners, i like both.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    353.1 KB · Views: 8
Cats. Not dogexterminationmaxxing in 2019 is a joke. Wasn't the dogpill proven over and over again?

i love dogs and i love cats equally

Dogs are very normie friendly animal, since you actually have to take it outside. Cats on the otherhand rots in the room together with you.
Tsukihi6

i dont even know what cat shit looks like, never stepped in it.
easy win for cats.

cat, i miss my old cat.

havent seen her in over a decade

Cats all the way. I have a cat.

Jfl at all these faggots and their cats. Small dogs are the superior pet