Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a big beardcel?

What facial hair do you have?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What kind of facial hair do you have? I've been growing a beard for almost a year.

Soyboymaxxing.

I forgot to put the Abe lincoln.

I wish I could grow a proper beard, I have done some photoshop, face editing apps to see how i'd look and I feel like it'd increase my PSL by an entire point or two. Sadly I can't.

I wish I could grow a proper beard, I have done some photoshop, face editing apps to see how i'd look and I feel like it'd increase my PSL by an entire point or two. Sadly I can't.
I think it helped me go up at least a point.

I’m clean shaved right now. Had a moustache for a while but I look much younger without facial hair.

Tyw3pD3

I'm a light stubblecel. My beard has patches so it's best for me to just have a light stubble/5 o clock shadow.

I'm rocking the 5 o'clock shadow nowadays. But I used to rock a full abe beard and very short hair, people thought I was a jew back then jfl

I have a big beard in fact I literally cannot remember the last time I used a razor and it's not a gay thin scraggly soy beard

I've had a beard for years. I grew it out last year, but now I keep it shorter, neat and trimmed - looks and feels much better.

Had a big beard for a while, trimmed it down recently, it's about 1.5'' long now. I need to have some facial hair since I'll kill myself on the spot if I ever see my lower third again, but big beards look kinda wild and messy when your hair is carpet textured.

used to have a big beard, now i'm trying a light stuble, both din't get me pussy

Used to have a long beard but cut it down because it didn't increase my chances to get laid.

Wish I could grow a beard. Facial hair is practically makeup for men. Especially if you have a weak chin.

I’m completely shaven.

The only time my arab genes benefited me was with beards.

big beards look kinda wild and messy when your hair is carpet textured.
I trim the wild long wirey hairs with an electric razor every couple months to even it out.

Nobeardcel bro

I can't grow a full beard because there is an area on my chin where no beard is growing. This is probably because in middle school one chad punched me in the chin.

Anyways, I have sideburns.
Why didn't you add that OP?

I can't grow a full beard because there is an area on my chin where no beard is growing. This is probably because in middle school one chad punched me in the chin.
You can get a beard transplant.
Anyways, I have sideburns.
Why didn't you add that OP?
Lamb chops? I didn't know this was the 70's.

When i see big beards on people. I think sheep. The jews promoted this in the media past 9 years and are laughing how u all do what they say is hot.
The goyim know.

Modern%2BJewish%2BRabbi.jpg

i shave once every few days, so i picked clean stubble

I look like a boy with a beard whenever i grow a big beard.

I can grow a moustache but no beard.
Im gonna boymaxx though.

I have light stuble. I shave every two days though.

i just shaved but a lot of time i have stubble. i could grow a full beard but i feel like it looks messy.

I had big beard but i shaved it bro

mostly clean shaved but sometimes mustache because it's all i can grow, though i think i look bad with mustache tbh

Thick coverage on mustache and chin, not as dense coverage on the sides (all natural). It looks pretty sick. I grow it out to a week and a half, then trim it all with no guard.

Thick coverage on mustache and chin, not as dense coverage on the sides (all natural). It looks pretty sick. I grow it out to a week and a half, then trim it all with no guard.
Like this

10-Moustache-and-Goatee-650x650.jpg

or like this?

image0125.jpg

I wish I had a huge beard. more beard=less face tbhtbh
I'm stuck with some mustache-goatee-underside of jaw combo and the hairs are short.

I shave it, I don't wanna grow it out since my front is weak and I have bald patch in left cheek that makes it look shit

@Blacktarpill has a little moustache, mogs me