Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are yoga pants even comfortable?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
This roastie at my job has a big ass that I saw moving cheek by cheek in tight as hell yoga pants she's walking to the break room in. I want to jam my dick so far into her ass I get acid reflux on my shaft. Roastie mcgee sits all day though, she isn't running, her ass isn't exposed to Chad
If there a nugget of truth to the meme that foids find yoga pants comfortable. For me the thought of smooth rubbery plastic hugging my ass and genitals seems like a form of torture, my clothing is mostly baggy and I can't stand tight stuff. Do foids actually enjoy wearing it? There is no way even foids who are my looksmatch basically but with big bums can be such whores they dress like them while sitting down in a call centre, can they? I feel like there is a possibility this whore is going to get fucked after work it's that bad, obviously it's not likely but she looks like she might as well given her look.

don't know; have never worn them

I feel like there is a possibility this whore is going to get fucked after work it's that bad, obviously it's not likely but she looks like she might as well given her look.

Breh, it's extremely likely. Even if she doesn't have a bf, she'll have a chad tinder date to tear off her yoga pants and let the air cool her sweaty pussy while he fucks her.

the only way to find out is to shove a dildo up ur ass

its virtually you being naked since they seem to be so pussy tight on them

girls in yoga pants make me feel like picking them up and throwing them in my trunk.

you can't wear that shit around me

based question to ask on an ince lforum tbh ngl

the spandex makes their ass appear more attractive than what it really is. idk closest thing to leggings for me are skinny jogger pants i wear

I would imagine so. It's made of stretchy and soft yet durable material. There are no drawbacks to them whatsoever.

It becomes comfortable to them knowing that it makes Chad want them more

Yeah tbh.But wearing them outside of your home makes you a fag.
But I also can't be fucked to really wear then inside,since I rather just wear boxers.

Yeah tbh.But wearing them outside of your home makes you a fag.
But I also can't be fucked to really wear then inside,since I rather just wear boxers.
bro why

It's related to sweat. Foids shave off most of their body hair so need clothing to play the role of sweat absorber that hair is supposed to. If you ever shave your legs and crotch you'll notice how uncomfortable dry sweat on skin is.

Yes, skin tight clothing is actually more comfortable than it looks.

Did you ever wear yoga pants.
Yeah in the past I have, I've also worn skin tight "jeans". Honestly I think the most comfortable clothes are either extremely loose or the exact opposite, anything in between is less appealing to me.

Yeah, they're really comfortable.

roast flaps can breathe

Do they care? Cunts like to bitch about high heels but they still wear them to bully manlets.

This roastie at my job has a big ass that I saw moving cheek by cheek in tight as hell yoga pants she's walking to the break room in. I want to jam my dick so far into her ass I get acid reflux on my shaft. Roastie mcgee sits all day though, she isn't running, her ass isn't exposed to Chad
If there a nugget of truth to the meme that foids find yoga pants comfortable. For me the thought of smooth rubbery plastic hugging my ass and genitals seems like a form of torture, my clothing is mostly baggy and I can't stand tight stuff. Do foids actually enjoy wearing it? There is no way even foids who are my looksmatch basically but with big bums can be such whores they dress like them while sitting down in a call centre, can they? I feel like there is a possibility this whore is going to get fucked after work it's that bad, obviously it's not likely but she looks like she might as well given her look.
i’ve worn spandex shirts made of the same material it’s not that bad. It’s probably just fine because even though it form fitting it’s flexible