Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Are women repulsed by autistic men?"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

:soy: No - 7 updoots :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: Too many variables of the interaction are missing from this anecdote. This individual might or might not be actually repulsed by the idea of autism, depending on what the full exchange was but extending whatever their discomfort was to all women is generalizing and could predispose you to making incorrect judgments about other women in the future and sabotage your efforts to connect
- 6 updoots :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: So you're judging the entire gender by the actions of one individual? - 13 updoots :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: As god as my witness, date the bossy girls who tell you exactly what they want. You want girls with the personality type of a teacher ... bossy and patient.
I married a girl who ended up being a special education teacher. My diagnosing doctor laughed ... it is stereotypical.
Bossy and patient ... go get em! - 3 updoots :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Women are not a hive mind IT JUST SO HAPPENS there is little to no variety in their actions at all times. :soy::soy::soy:

Women are not a hive mind IT JUST SO HAPPENS there is little to no variety in their actions at all times. :soy::soy::soy:

"Women are not a hive mind."

Always makes me JFL when I see that.

*women are repulsed by non-chad autistic men

7d0
updoot

Too much soy, it's like the bluepills for autists have to be stronger or something, to fucking disregard that we are persecuted as people, mostly by women, and we die sooner, is like signing your suicide note and think it's normal.

Too much soy, it's like the bluepills for autists have to be stronger or something, to fucking disregard that we are persecuted as people, mostly by women, and we die sooner, is like signing your suicide note and think it's normal.
There is a reason why animated soy faces like the one above your post often feature stereotyped, repetitive behaviors typical in autism.

There is a reason why animated soy faces like the one above your post often feature stereotyped, repetitive behaviors typical in autism.
If i keep posting blackpills in there i might get kicked out.

If i keep posting blackpills in there i might get kicked out.
I was banned from that board long ago. It promotes delusional thinking that sets autists up to fail, and exacerbates their mental problems.

It is likely run by sadists and psychopaths, who are known to play on vulnerable peoples' naivety.

Bossy females need to be beaten into submission.

typical autistic existence

Females want every male on the spectrum to die

r/aspergers is run by NT normiescum who like bullying people who actually have Asperger's. JFL @ using cuckit for anything important, it'll only bite you in the ass.

soy overload tbh

what a bunch of sad copers :feelsugh:

typical autistic existence

This is what NTs call "social skills" the ability to turn everything into a fucking game of lying, deception, and drama. Us aspie men when we have something to say, we SAY it, we don't hint and decieve and expect people to read our minds and see through our bullshit, no, we actually do the one thing normie NTs love to pretend they are better at than us, we COMMUNICATE.

When I mentioned it to a girl not only she blocked me but deleted me.
Fucking brutal

Beauty is subjective, they just all happen to want exactly the same thing

The reason being that a lot of these "soyboys" really are just immature aspie men with Star Wars/Marvel/IT/Etc as their special interest. When you see a soyboy crying at the new Star Wars movie, it might not be because of low T. It might just be an autist so hyper interested in the franchise that he cries because it's his life obsession. Your post reminds me of the soyboy shaking up and down with his hands and jumping, like a tics. The "soyface" with the glaring eyes and an open mouth might just be motor problems, where an appropriate expression to excitement might be hard to coordinate. Also they almost always wear glasses (vision problems are extremely common among autistic people).