Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are women really goddesses to be worshipped?

G

Ghost

Captain
I've seen a few threads here that revolve around the following topics...
1) looksmaxing
2) careermaxing
3) gymcelling
4) plastic surgery... Even going through great lengths like limb lengthening in order to add height
5) running "game" and many of you agree that thug/ criminal game is what increases chances of escaping inceldom...

And all these 5 are all about the sake of getting a femoid to most of you. Except maybe gymcelling and careermaxing which could be for your own benefit and not just to attain a femoid.

I mean like wtf dudes seriously... Like you're all willing to go through great lengths and suffer all for the sake of vagina.

Almost like it's a religion wherein adherents worship God, a god, or a group of gods. Why? Because the god being worshipped is seen as either physically, intellectually, morally, and spiritually superior.

I mean come on... Why? Why elevate the femoid to goddess status? They are NOT

1) physically superior... Unless maybe the odd case where she trains and goes to the gym and you're just a scrawny wimpy dude. But generally speaking women aren't physically superior. An equally trained male is always gonna be generally stronger than an equally trained female.

2) intellectually superior... How many things were invented by women vs how many things were invented by men? Cars, phones, computers, space shuttles, etc... Men invented them!!!

3) morally superior... I mean come on... "Slutwalks"?!? And being proud to be a slut?!? Um... Abortion? Being manipulative? Being the gender that more likely initiates divorce?

4) spiritually superior... Do they have psychic powers of some sort as in all of them? Sure some can be witches and may have ESP... but it's the same with dudes. Not all women are capable of telepathy, aura reading, clairvoyance, channelling chi for healing or destruction... etc. Only a certain percentage of the population both male and female are capable of such things.

So there you go. All they have to offer is vagina. In all 4 areas there isn't 1 area where the female is generally superior. They are but human. They bleed, sweat, fart, take a shit, etc.

So much for feminism and lifting women up to the status of goddesses.

They are not goddesses worthy of your time, money, affection... And going through great hardships and even exchanging your life for the sake of their approval.

I will not be born again and put to death my old self for the sake of female approval. Females don't make things new.

Because females cannot heal the sick, raise the dead, or raise themselves from the dead.

They have no way, no truth, and no life. And whosoever believeth in them perishes and inherits eternal death...

They are but human... Flawed...

it's nature man, every species does this

Being alone is worse, you can thank your biological programming.

Um... Abortion?
I wish I was aborted. This board is living proof that gambling with procreation is morally bankrupt, the child could have a garbage experience of life.

High IQ post, I liked the occult mention too. I would never cuck and do all that shit to fuck some slimy old whore, if you can't get someone nice/special to love you for who you are, it's over. The sex-obsessed people just wish to be Chad and get stacies, they're probably normies who aspire to be that. But this place is pretty big tent anyway, not all people are like that. Free speech allows even the most extremes to post, from hating the female sex to hysterical degrees to worshipping muh aryan goddesses. Blame our current culture.

blonde blue eyed white women are to be worshipped.

Incels worship the pussy like there's no tomorrow.

Incels worship the pussy like there's no tomorrow.
The power of horniness has no limits. Most people probably have BLACKED on one of their tabs while posting here

shut the fuck up maycel

There's nothing more powerful than vaginas on this world. NOTHING.

It's nature, our sexual drive makes us go out of our own skin just to fuck somebody. If you look throughout history you'll see many great accomplishments men have made for femoid's sake.

If you don't think women are queens then get off this forum you piece of human garbage.

Its the lust for sex, which makes us men kiss their feet and worship their ass.

Being alone is worse, you can thank your biological programming.

I wish I was aborted. This board is living proof that gambling with procreation is morally bankrupt, the child could have a garbage experience of life.

Sorry but even a dog or cat will fight to the death to protect it's young.

Abortion is murder and if it's done outside rape or health reasons, you should be punished as a murderer.

And btw even if your mom aborted you, you'd be back in this world again in a different flesh suit. Still a gamble...

Abortion is murder and if it's done outside rape or health reasons, you should be punished as a murderer.

And btw even if your mom aborted you, you'd be back in this world again in a different flesh suit. Still a gamble...
Reincarnation is low IQ shitskin Hindu cope.

high iq post

And btw even if your mom aborted you, you'd be back in this world again in a different flesh suit.
Based upon what evidence?

They never were "goddesses"what the hell are you on about

depens on where you live.

In the West the average female literally gets treated like a male Hollywood A lister.

In Saudia Arabia the average female is sitting in a dungeon somewhere drinking horse piss out of a bowl next to the dog.

Based upon what evidence?

You are a soul experiencing reality in a flesh suit at the end of the day.

Proof? You have emotions don't you? And emotions affect the physical even mainline psychiatrists admit that. Krillian photography... Masaru Emoto experiments...

You'd get a new flesh suit because it's unfair for you to go to heaven or hell because you haven't been a good or bad person to be judged accordingly

I only worship my waifu.

I've seen a few threads here that revolve around the following topics...
1) looksmaxing
2) careermaxing
3) gymcelling
4) plastic surgery... Even going through great lengths like limb lengthening in order to add height
5) running "game" and many of you agree that thug/ criminal game is what increases chances of escaping inceldom...

And all these 5 are all about the sake of getting a femoid to most of you. Except maybe gymcelling and careermaxing which could be for your own benefit and not just to attain a femoid.

I mean like wtf dudes seriously... Like you're all willing to go through great lengths and suffer all for the sake of vagina.

Looksmaxing also benefits you in every aspect of your life. Colleagues, friends, people on the street, customers etc. will all treat you differently if you don't look bad.

And to answer your question: No, they are not superior and they are not worth any effort but fucking is a natural desire and I will do what I can to avoid dying as a virgin.