Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women pathological liars?

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
I keep seeing on feminist subreddits that passport bros are basically exploiting women in poor countries while it has been made clear that white men not wanting ran through white women is what propels them to go for asian women who grew up in traditional households.

I keep seeing the rich (white) guy exploiting poor girls in turd world countries theme again and again. Are these foid redditors playing or are they for real?

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

Females have no principles.

Of course not. Women always tell the complete truth. #BelieveAllWomen

Of course not. Women always tell the complete truth. #BelieveAllWomen

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims.Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.

Pathological lying is a classic psychopath/narcissist trait, which are both politically correct abstractions for female psychology.

Yes, by nature. Women don't have the hardware to grasp causality and other important things that reveal what is true and differentiate it from what isn't.
For women, the world is just a sea of chatter, and when they lie, it's like casting a wish into that sea of chatter. Telling a woman she's wrong or calling her on her lie is trying to kill her wish, like she blew out her candles and you plucked a 4-leaf clover and wished for the opposite of her wish.
This is why ancient religions like Judaism and early Christianity didn't accept women as valid witnesses. Because it's in their nature to lie, and it is men's and society's responsibility to keep them out of situations where their nature would cause harm. Islam still doesn't permit women to bear witness except alongside a man. Once a man has testified, women can pile on, but their word counts for half a man's. I like the old system better, though: women can't be witnesses, full stop.

Pathology means their are sick, which they aren't. Deceit, ambiguity narcissism, solipsism are all natural parts of the female behavior. Being deceitful allows them plausible deniability, which is one of the things that makes dealing with them very difficult.

Pathology means they are sick, which they aren't. Deceit, ambiguity narcissism, solipsism are all natural parts of the female behavior. Being deceitful allows them plausible deniability, which is one of the things that makes dealing with them very difficult.

Necro posting?

They even lie about being male on this forum.

If mens skills are strength and intelligence foids skills are lies and deception