Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women inherently bad?

Are women inherently bad?

• Yes! It’s in the genes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No! Just bad parenting.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It’s complicated (explain)…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Women are garbage humans in the truest sense of the word, plain and simple.

Childlike mentality, cruel personality, irresponsible, feelings-based logic, herd mentality, ever increasing standards, ect…

But are they this way because they are female, or is it because they are raised this ways in the current western society?

If a boy were to be raised like a girl, in tutorial mode (my little prince), would he not also turn into a total piece of shit?

If a girl were to be raised like a (ugly) boy, so that she had to seriously earn every bit of validation and respect, in a competitive environment, would she not turn into a decent person?

In my experience, older women, whose female privilege is fading, become much nicer and down to earth. I think it is because now they have to earn respect with respectable behavior.

But are they this way because they are female, or is it because they are raised this ways in the current western society?
Why do lions eat meat? Is it because the environment raised them that way,or is it because they're biologically designed to kill other animals and eat them?

they born this way. correct upraising merely surpresses their nature never fully changing it

They are just like pitmutts, doesn't matter how you train them, they will still want to tear your face off

Why do lions eat meat? Is it because the environment raised them that way,or is it because they're biologically designed to kill other animals and eat them?
I get the analogy, but I think humans (even foids) are much more malleable than purely instinct driven animals.