Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women entitled to your protection??

Based guy.

Nobody is entitled to anything btw.

im a chinese at heart
if im notersonally involved or my family i just walk on by dont care whats happening. not gonna get hurt or sued fuck that!
plus,, walking by a bitch gettin raped is lifefuel

This is what true equality looks like, a bitch getting beat down while everyone just watches.

Nobody is entitled to anything. Women’s sense of importance really pisses me off.

man accused of punching women near downtown Los Angeles hot dog stand; witnesses say the man was upset about the price of a hot dog

They want us dead, so the answer is don't be superheroes for those cunts.

"No one is ever entitled to anything"
- Inceltears

Of course not, no one is entitled to anything, remember?

That foid who is getting raped (Lifefuel), and I happen to walk past? Too bad should of worked on her personality and got a haircut.

So men are supposed to risk their physical safety and lives for random women.
No man. For eg: Im weak and i cant protect anyone. Also, im not a whitecuck

What a high test framegod. most definitely middle eastern

In modern society, women and chads are entitled to everthing.
Incels aren't entitled to anything.

I fucking HATE women! We all the time hear them lambasting us for being entitled to sex - and that is just such bullshit coming from those hypocrites. They are entitled princesses who feel they are owed a perfect husband who protects and provides for them, and if it doesn't happen they throw a tantrum online. And if you say to them, "Work on yourself," then you get a boot shoved up your ass.

Fat acceptance!?!? There are some things even women can't whine into reality!!!

No one on Earth is entitled to shit.

If and only if you're a cop

i'm not gonna play the super hero and risk to die for a random person, women or men I don't care honestly if it's not a member of my family, a friend or something important to my eyes

Based guy.

Nobody is entitled to anything btw.

https://i.redd.it/rby4z2bmtyd21.jpg

So men are supposed to risk their physical safety and lives for random women. But you, under no circumstances, are ever entitled to sex. Ever.

They're not automatically entitled to any labour of yours. Emotional or physical.
No one on Earth is entitled to shit.
In modern society, women and chads are entitled to everthing.
Incels aren't entitled to anything.
"No one is ever entitled to anything"
- Inceltears
Nobody is entitled to anything. Women’s sense of importance really pisses me off.

She'll be fantasizing about that punch for the rest of her life, while she gives hubby shit for forgetting to wash the dishes

over the price of hot dog?? :feelskek: wth the usa is crazy, ive heard too many crazy shit happen there jfl.

She'll be fantasizing about that punch for the rest of her life, while she gives hubby shit for forgetting to wash the dishes
:feelsgah::feelsgah:

I see a guy getting tag teamed by hairy feminists while cucks just stand about and let it happen. Thank god he managed to escape.

Beating women should become a sporting event. I'd pay to watch it.

People are entitled to human rights such as food and water, yet when we want our human rights we are denied them.

Final answer? NO. If I see a someone getting a crime committed against them and they deserve it, I’m going to look the other way.

If the perpetrator is non-white he deserves to be executed on the spot

White men on the other hand should have full rights to beat some sense into these dumb broads

Absolutely not. It's the year 2019 and you still see this type of attitude, especially on reddit, and even among some males. "BE A MAN." LOL why risk your life for someone who isn't invested in you? The hypocrisy of shitting on male entitlement, while female entitlement is allowed to run rampant is too much.

Absolutely not. It's the year 2019 and you still see this type of attitude, especially on reddit, and even among some males. "BE A MAN." LOL why risk your life for someone who isn't invested in you? The hypocrisy of shitting on male entitlement, while female entitlement is allowed to run rampant is too much.
Yep. A random man is expected to risk life and limb for those women, yet if he even implies that he might be entitled to sex with those same women, there's weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Just pick a fight with a heavy weight ogre to rescue a woman who wouldn't even touch you to save your life theory.

How about no?

Nope. They never will be.

There was a story on PUAhate or something where some guy was out with his girlfriend and ran into her exBF, gotten beaten to near death by this guy who was harassing the both of them and then his girlfriend pulled up her dress, bent over and let the exBF fuck her from behind against a car while the boyfriend was laying on the ground like near dead. fucking depraved and fucking totally sad....all white people too. Caught on security cam too.

The reason I remember it is because it was like something you read happening with lower primates in the Congo or some shit. I was legit SHOCKED>

Cliffs: NO.

Last edited:
lol at the comments on there, so many fucking gigacucks - and most of them are niggers from first glance

Hey guys. I hope you really look at the tweets with a keen eye. Notice how the women and simps shame men into sticking their neck out for females? Take a close look at how they call them "pussies","weak" ,"pathetic" etc etc. To be a real man in the eye of society is to be a disposable punching bag for women and children. That is what it means to be a man. Women enforce this standard by questioning the masculinity of the men in the video. Do you know why? This typically irks men,so they will make themselves disposable to please women.

This is a very good example to examine how society views the role of men.

Women think men are their personal bodyguards. I love not protecting or helping women.

Hey guys. I hope you really look at the tweets with a keen eye. Notice how the women and simps shame men into sticking their neck out for females? Take a close look at how they call them "pussies","weak" ,"pathetic" etc etc. To be a real man in the eye of society is to be a disposable punching bag for women and children. That is what it means to be a man. Women enforce this standard by questioning the masculinity of the men in the video. Do you know why? This typically irks men,so they will make themselves disposable to please women.

This is a very good example to examine how society views the role of men.
Yes their shaming is pathetic, it's quite a low IQ manipulation tactic, so it's not surprising there is many sheboons, black men and mayo rednecks using it in the comments.

Yes their shaming is pathetic, it's quite a low IQ manipulation tactic, so it's not surprising there is many sheboons, black men and mayo rednecks using it in the comments.

It is pretty high IQ manipulation actually. Simps react by saying "hurr durr but I am a man!! I'll show you!"
They proceed to lose their life for the sake of a slut.

I wish more men were capable of seeing past the manipulation, lies and conditioning, but that is too much to ask for. The thirst for pussy is too strong.

I once had a teacher tell me that I'm obligated to defend a girl from my class from bullies,even dough she had a boyfriend.A lot of women think that way and It's the most disgusting narcissism ever.

I once had a teacher tell me that I'm obligated to defend a girl from my class from bullies,even dough she had a boyfriend.A lot of women think that way and It's the most disgusting narcissism ever.

teachers are cucks, that's old news

men don't owe women anything. If they want protection, they'd better pay for kickboxing lessons. By the way, the guy was defending himself. The bitches attacked him first

Last edited:
Nobody is entitled to anything

There was a story on PUAhate or something where some guy was out with his girlfriend and ran into her exBF, gotten beaten to near death by this guy who was harassing the both of them and then his girlfriend pulled up her dress, bent over and let the exBF fuck her from behind against a car while the boyfriend was laying on the ground like near dead. fucking depraved and fucking totally sad....all white people too. Caught on security cam too.

The reason I remember it is because it was like something you read happening with lower primates in the Congo or some shit. I was legit SHOCKED>

Cliffs: NO.
Now I'm the one shocked.
Good story though.