Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are Women Aware That Most Men Are Invisible To Them (Video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Pure suifuel, they either have no clue or simply don't care and just spout bluepills as if that shit is the answer for us. Only the black chick was talking any sense, the rest were either virtue signalling or clueless. I can't imagine ever meeting the demands of these women...

This guys street videos with women are always tough to watch tbh. It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:

"It's not true that women only want the top 20% percent of men. For example, my boyfriend is actual below average, he is only 200cm tall, and only has a masters degree. He doesn't even have an 8-pack only a six-pack and looks like Sean O'pry. Teehee"

"It's not true that women only want the top 20% percent of men. For example, my boyfriend is actual below average, he is only 200cm tall, and only has a masters degree. He doesn't even have an 8-pack only a six-pack and looks like Sean O'pry. Teehee"

Giga Chad is an incel in 2030.

Why is there old 80/20 graph in the thumbnail of the video? It's actually 99.7/0.3 in 2020.

I find it comical how everytime,whatever the question is,they try to shove the "personality" in the way.Truly a meme gender

Most of the comments on these videos are blackpilled or are they redpilled? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. Either way, many men are waking up to some harsh truths about women.

B0A90EB0 5CA3 490B BE2A 0D2F6C4CDEAE

@Speedloader

Even if they were aware so what

Even if they were aware so what
I suppose to understand whether they're clueless or heartless. If they were simply clueless, perhaps they could learn to show us some compassion.

I suppose to understand whether they're clueless or heartless. If they were simply clueless, perhaps they could learn to show us some compassion.
Rich people don't give a shit about poor people except how to exploit them. Why would foids have any compassion for non-chad men?

Tfw Sean O'Pry is average to women

Rich people don't give a shit about poor people except how to exploit them. Why would foids have any compassion for non-chad men?
Fuck man, this shit is too brutal today...

Funny that the ex she describes has the opposite of what she say she wants

Damn

They actually think this

gRUkGp-iQlPfz0zA6qDds0xAf7robbqpe8vu7b_KOd0.png
This is why every anecdote you hear is complete bullshit from normies or IT. Men and women pedestalize female beauty. If you see real couples in real life most of the time the guy is 2+ points higher at minimum.

This is why every anecdote you hear is complete bullshit from normies or IT. Men and women pedestalize female beauty. If you see real couples in real life most of the time the guy is 2+ points higher at minimum.
I never understood the old redpill and bluepill argument of "what about all those ugly guys you see with hot women???"

Where the fuck are those, they make it sound like they're everywhere

And besides, even then, what makes you think he isn't being cucked, cheated on, used by a gold digger etc

I swear the delusions of normies and ITcels smh

I never understood the old redpill and bluepill argument of "what about all those ugly guys you see with hot women???"

Where the fuck are those, they make it sound like they're everywhere

And besides, even then, what makes you think he isn't being cucked, cheated on, used by a gold digger etc

I swear the delusions of normies and ITcels smh
The only relationships I ever see are chadlites and borderline chadlites with 4-5s.

If you were truly looksmatched with a girl especially when she frauds her makeup people would call you ugly in public compared to her and ask her why she chose you. Even a 1-2 point difference is MASSIVE and noticeable to normies. Better looking guys will be hitting on her all the time. You'll get mocked on social media when if you post pictures together. Her friends will call you ugly and try to get her to break up with you or sabotage the relationship. Women don't like to see their friends dating guys they perceive as ugly.

The only time where you get looksmatch or above is betabuxx. Probably got together when they were 30 and the guy was settled for. There's only a short amount of time before she ages and probably loses a lot of her attractiveness as well.

This is another example of what normies and ITers think a looskmatch is and this is a tranny mind you.

Blackpill video, shows how little they know about the struggles of ugly men, fuck even average men and slightly above average men today as well

The bottom 99% of men are so invisible to women that they don't realize that the 99/1 rule is true.

Notice how the first girl just laughed "not in my case". What she's basically saying is that she dated only men from the BOTTOM OF THE TOP 1%. JFL

Blackpill video, shows how little they know about the struggles of ugly men, fuck even average men and slightly above average men today as well
This guy is blackpilling a pretty big audience on the regular. He comes off as redpilled but he's not afraid to drop in some serious black pills either. Women are either clueless on tutorial island or just heartless cunts.

First foid says she'd try anything at least once, except date an incel. You gotta draw the line somewhere. Do like how most of them said 30% have a chance with them. Obviously that's too high, but still a failing grade for the vast majority of men.

This video would be 100x the suifuel if the guy making it handed them a phone with tinder open and told them to start swiping for the camera

Those cunts are so avid to appear on camera too. Narcissistic roasties.

This video would be 100x the suifuel if the guy making it handed them a phone with tinder open and told them to start swiping for the camera

they would virtue signal and swipe right on uglies

Are women aware of anything?

No. They don’t have the concept of awareness.

Also, could only manage about 2 minutes. Listening to average foids talk is like nails on a board.

Last edited:
jfl at listening to women trying to explain this shit.

You'd get a more accurate answer out of a chimp

bitchess ain't shit
only chad they have in their brain
chad chad chad chad duhhhhh.

More irefutable proof of sub8 law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6