Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Whitepilled thinkers truly happy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Can you really become whitepilled and live the rest of your life being happy or is that just another cope which will soon fade away??

to an extent that it doesn't encourage obsequious passivity and cuckoldry, yes

no, they are deluding themselves

I don't think happiness exists only brief moments of peace. Life is suffering.

The fuck is whitepill ? No bullying i know i am gray but i have been lurking since last year and still don't know what that is

I unironically have no clue what the whitepill is, in my years of lurking i've seen at most 3 white pill threads.

everythings cope without sex. But monks and sages are true og.

can't be happy without basic needs fulfilled. of course normalscum can not ever be happy because they are bots that will always want more in accordance with jewish programming. but if you're an ascended enlightened man sure you can be whitepilled. for incels it's cope

I unironically have no clue what the whitepill is, in my years of lurking i've seen at most 3 white pill threads.
Basically accepting that it’s over but coping and trying to transcend basic biology. Kind of acknowledges foids are just cum buckets anyway and don’t have much to add To a mans life other than a hole

Basically accepting that it’s over but coping and trying to transcend basic biology. Kind of acknowledges foids are just cum buckets anyway and don’t have much to add To a mans life other than a hole

Cheers for explaining it for me

I don't think happiness exists only brief moments of peace. Life is suffering.
All biology is suffering. Pain is at the very core of evolution. We are just a bunch of cels that have learned to replicate at all cost, since the ones that couldn't replicate died out. We are the results of a mindless process we have no control over. A process that dictates that we meaninglessly suffer in pain.
If you make mad money.
@PPEcel what you say? Is whitepill legit

All biology is suffering. Pain is at the very core of evolution. We are just a bunch of cels that have learned to replicate at all cost, since the ones that couldn't replicate died out. We are the results of a mindless process we have no control over. A process that dictates that we meaninglessly suffer in pain.

can't be happy without basic needs fulfilled. of course normalscum can not ever be happy because they are bots that will always want more in accordance with jewish programming. but if you're an ascended enlightened man sure you can be whitepilled. for incels it's cope

Can you really become whitepilled and live the rest of your life being happy or is that just another cope which will soon fade away??
Yes, you can. I am whitepilled to a degree and I feel so much better than before. :)

Really?!? How do you find happiness through the monstrosity of being alive?
The whitepill doesn't mean you're happy! The whitepill means to me that you've let go of anything that would have otherwise made you want to rope. Basically, you are unaffected on an emotional level by whatever's happening to you because of your looks. It honestly took me almost five years, but I'm finally here. I didn't even know I was able to reach this point in life.

@PPEcel what you say? Is whitepill legit

Not really

It just sounds like an extension of buddhism

Not really

It just sounds like an extension of buddhism
I was thinking more of the mad money part that Dio is talking about