Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are white women easy?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Yes for incels like us everything is hard and fucking any foid of any race is impossible but I hear this all the time about how easy it is for normies to get in the pants of a white girl. How they will fuck on the first date itself if they are attracted to you. Ethnic women beat around the bush and want you to pamper them while white foids are dtf from the first message on tinder.

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by all normies

Last edited:
for ethnics
For all guys. Basically everyone has the same opinion on them even on reddit. Also I've also heard that drunk white girls have low standards.

@VideoGameCoper @NeverEvenBegan @glowIntheDark

For sandniggers (if frenchcuck) and somalians (in soyndinavia), for curries if eastern jewrope

Don’t know if they are easy. Don’t have much experience with women. They often give it up for BBC nigs, so I’d say they are somewhat easy at the very least

Also I've also heard that drunk white girls have low standards.
No, they are Chad and Chadlite only. If they had low standards, incels wouldn't exist. Their standards are increasing exponentially and geometrically.

Don’t know if they are easy. Don’t have much experience with women. They often give it up for BBC nigs, so I’d say they are somewhat easy at the very least
No, they are Chad and Chadlite only. If they had low standards, incels wouldn't exist. Their standards are increasing exponentially and geometrically.
I should have clarified in the title. By white women being easy I don't mean that they fuck subhumans. I meant to say that they are easy to get in bed with and don't play hard to get it basically.

I should have clarified in the title. By white women being easy I don't mean that they fuck subhumans. I meant to say that they are easy to get in bed with and don't play hard to get it basically.
Kinda mixed on that. Many white women will sleep with normies easily, but many are stuck up snobby bitches that would play hard to get

White women are easy for nigs

Not for me lol

White women are the most popular and beautiful for other men of all races, so they are the most spoiled and arrogant in character among all femoids.

Yes for incels like us everything is hard and fucking any foid of any race is impossible but I hear this all the time about how easy it is for normies to get in the pants of a white girl. How they will fuck on the first date itself if they are attracted to you. Ethnic women beat around the bush and want you to pamper them while white foids are dtf from the first message on tinder.

I've also heard many normies say that they fuck white girls for fun when they are in uni and then marry some trad asian or ethnic foid to raise a family. White girls are just seen fuck toys and free use toilets by all normies
:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

i've heard if you have money, you can get a submissive white girl from the poor south, they tend to be pretty hot too. but don't marry or impregnate one, it will divorce rape you.

If you are some drug dealer nigger then yea otherwise no

I think it's because white foids don't care as much about coming off as whores

If you’re NT and low inhib, yes. When I used to go to the mall after school, I would see rich stacies from my school with low-class and dirty looking spics and niggers.

this is cope. white girls have the easiest access to cock, therefore they are more chadsexual than any other race.

noodlewhores might be an exception because they really don't want to fuck their own dicklet race

Feel like white women are more open and don't necessarily feel as restricted as other races of women, at least in the US. But I don't think they're easy, they got the highest SMV and so they can afford to be picky. I don't see any of my friends bragging about their experiences with white women, yet they have experience with women from their own race.

Maybe Finnish and New Zealander foids due to how promiscuous those countries are

White women are the hardest to acquire. Noodle foids are probably the easiest. White women tend to be the most attractive , so their standards are astronomically high meanwhile noodle foids would take any other race over a ricecel.

Brown foids are probably easy too as long as you are an average white man. Niggers can slay both effortlessly due to jewish brainwashing.

+ including financial standards too

If you are a chad/normie then yes fucking western white girls is quite esay 'cause their are all huge sluts

White women are the hardest to acquire. Noodle foids are probably the easiest. White women tend to be the most attractive , so their standards are astronomically high meanwhile noodle foids would take any other race over a ricecel.

Brown foids are probably easy too as long as you are an average white man. Niggers can slay both effortlessly due to jewish brainwashing.
I used to think this too but White women are fucking sluts. If you are GL they will fuck you immediately. I've heard the opposite about asian women. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. They also cheat very often.

I used to think this too but White women are fucking sluts. If you are GL they will fuck you immediately. I've heard the opposite about asian women. Asian women look at the other things about you too and only give it up after 2-3 dates. Asian women are basically hard to hookup with and not too hard to ltr. While white women are easy to hookup with and hard to ltr because they are so promiscuous. They also cheat very often.
only if you're GL , i thought we weren't talking about actual CHADs as they can pull any race effortlessly. You've seen times and times again how a sub5 white man goes to some shithole city and gets laid immediately.

White women are also the richest, so they don't care about exploiting someone's resources they may aswell be dating a homeless CHAD and shelter him in their own home.

What makes white women hard to acquire is usually having financial independency.

Same shit happens to MENA foids that immigrate to the west all of a sudden they don't care about their oofy doofy islamic husband and start lusting for blonde CHADs.

Last edited:
White women are the hardest to get. Especially attractive White women. The easiest to get are sheboons or curry femoids.