Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are white people more likely to be depressed and suicidal?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
I'm betting that even though most incels are non-white, most users of these forums are white. Cause if you're white you're more likely to worry about the future constantly. Like if you'll ever get married, find sex, and conform to societal norms. Not doing so sends you down a spiral of anxiety and despair.

You'll also notice things like suicide and euthanasia are much more popular in white countries, despite them having the highest quality of life and no wars.

Even stormfront admitted this as one of the downsides of being white.

Idk why they would do that when they are at the advantage

most likely to get laid

White people's brains work differently.

Notice for instance africa has constant wars and millions of maimed and disfigured from them, not to mention the famines, diseases, and hot weather, yet still it has the lowest suicide rate in the world.

I have no idea. Maybe it's a cultural thing
Being white isn't really helpful in the western world becauss there are so many other better white males

I think whites are more likely to be in a socioeconomic position which is comfortable enough to allow them to worry about the future but not well-off enough to drown out the pain of inceldom.

I have no idea. Maybe it's a cultural thing
Being white isn't really helpful in the western world becauss there are so many other better white males
It's a globalist world. Most western countries have all races in them not just white (except eastern europe of course).

It's a globalist world. Most western countries have all races in them not just white (except eastern europe of course).
The white to ethnic ratio is still quite huge in my city. And I have to compete with all the other better looking ethnics as well

The white to ethnic ratio is still quite huge in my city. And I have to compete with all the other better looking ethnics as well
If you're white you can bag any ethnic girl. The darker-skinned they are the easier to catch.

I'm betting that even though most incels are non-white, most users of these forums are white. Cause if you're white you're more likely to worry about the future constantly. Like if you'll ever get married, find sex, and conform to societal norms. Not doing so sends you down a spiral of anxiety and despair.

You'll also notice things like suicide and euthanasia are much more popular in white countries, despite them having the highest quality of life and no wars.

Even stormfront admitted this as one of the downsides of being white.

White incels have the biggest expecations with the least probability of succeeding. It's pure torture.

I find that hard to believe. You are ethnic german. You legit need to be 1/10 in looks for that. Can you dm me your pic, i wont leak.

come down south and i will be your wing man. I am a good talker and since you will be mogging me to oblivion i will be getting you bitches.
I don't want to get doxxed and I can't even trust the most trustworthy users. Hatred is a reoccurring theme in my life for some reason. I have a very kind nature but I seem to annoy people quite easily. I create zero sexual attraction and I start to believe that I have autistic tendencies (I never did a test though)

definitely depressed, slightly suicidal

I find that hard to believe. You are ethnic german. You legit need to be 1/10 in looks for that. Can you dm me your pic, i wont leak.
This guy is a fakecel.
eanav6w9oap01.jpg

he is 0/10. ofc he cant get girls. Facade can justify his position if he looks like that, but i highly doubt he does.
He still has blue eyes though, can probably get a noodlewhore.

Whites are more individualistic, materialist and rational. Ethnics are more tribalistic, communalist, collectivist and pious/superstitious. It helps coping if you're devout to it I guess.

Whites are more individualistic, materialist and rational. Ethnics are more tribalistic, communalist, collectivist and pious/superstitious. It helps coping if you're devout to it I guess.

I'd also argue whites have more "feelings" and empathy. Waaaaay too much of.

They suffer meme depression and kill themselves for normie reasons such as their wives leaving them.

Whenever a whitoid says something about mental illness, it always goes back to something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back