Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are white men as much better looking than non-white men as white women are to non-white women?

B

bcroger

Legend
No doubt. White foids absolutely mog non-white foids. Even the average non-land whale white college foid mogs miss India or miss China.

Is it the same for men? Meaning do white men mog non-white men the same way? I don't think so because I saw 2 college white foids fight over this sand nigger at a smoothie shop and I hear about this "Tyrone" thing.

Thoughts?

I dont think so, i see arabs more looking the chad ones and the average

Yes obviously. The beauty standards are literally based of Europeans, for both genders.

True. I see Arab and niggers with good looking white women occasionally.
As an arab i hate it, fuck race mixing. These faggots mainly do it for the benefits from the government, and also it produces mutt babies which are an abomination.

As an arab i hate it, fuck race mixing. These faggots mainly do it for the benefits from the government, and also it produces mutt babies which are an abomination.
Agree.

Are you an Arab in the west (USA, UK, Canada) or an Arab in the middle east?