Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are white guys with noodlewhores blinded by their mating choice and not aware of ER and hapa mental illness ?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Are they really that stupid to let their offspring becomes ER 2.0 ? Insane ?

I don't think a lot of people think about that. Either they're not aware of it, they don't care, or they're banking on just having daughter(s) by some miracle.

Ofc most white men aren't aware of it. They don't see the world through the viewpoint of Asian men. When they end up having a hapa boy, they don't understand what the boy is going to go through. Especially if the boy looks more asian than white, which is most often the case. And sometimes the child will look 100% asian and you can't even tell the child is hapa.

I don't think a lot of people think about that. Either they're not aware of it, they don't care, or they're banking on just having daughter(s) by some miracle.

Ofc most white men aren't aware of it. They don't see the world through the viewpoint of Asian men. When they end up having a hapa boy, they don't understand what the boy is going to go through. Especially if the boy looks more asian than white, which is most often the case. And sometimes the child will look 100% asian and you can't even tell the child is hapa.
Hmm makes sense . They just care about my dicc kek

Jeremy Meeks was a mogger tho Andrew Tate is also nigger mutt
Andrew Tate looks like a dysgenic trucel.
Andrewtateshocked

He cloutmaxxed and whoremaxxed

they believe that the kid is going to succed in life just because he have a good personality.

but most of these kids are going to end up as mentally ill and never get success in dating. they will also have an identity crisis but who cares, hopefully they all commit suicide.

asian men shouldn't accept hapas in the asian community as well, they're outsiders

they believe that the kid is going to succed in life just because he have a good personality.

but most of these kids are going to end up as mentally ill and never get success in dating. they will also have an identity crisis but who cares, hopefully they all commit suicide.

asian men shouldn't accept hapas in the asian community as well, they're outsiders
@Animecel2D this ring a bell ?

They don't have many options, to be honest. It's either this or a life of loneliness in the West. These girls offer them what they've yearned for years and haven't received from white women. Even if a man says he doesn't want children with her, she might leave him because she's intent on having kids. So, he takes the gamble that his offspring might be daughters. Alternatively, he might be bluepilled and not overly concerned about the future dating prospects of his sons. It's not much of an issue if he remains in that country, but it becomes problematic if he returns to the West.
The problem is that his passing his inceldom on to would be Asian male prospects

@Animecel2D this ring a bell ?
In my case, my dad just deluded himself into thinking that I was fully white :lul:

When I was young people kept thinking I was chinese but then my looks grown out and I ended up as a mutt that didn’t quite look like either race

In my case, my dad just deluded himself into thinking that I was fully white :lul:

When I was young people kept thinking I was chinese but then my looks grown out and I ended up as a mutt that didn’t quite look like either race
I knew a half Filipino half English cel from the psych ward he looked Sri Lankan a bit but yeah he was racially ambiguous at 38

Japanese women are so feminine like pure estrogen, unlike any noodle whore. Most SJW are thriving on this location WEST/EUROPE

Last edited:
I knew a half Filipino half English cel from the psych ward he looked Sri Lankan a bit but yeah he was racially ambiguous at 38
What was he in the psych ward for ?

That's true. It's a shitshow no matter how you look at it. You either lose, or you pass the misery onto someone else. I believe everyone should seek a significant other from their own race, as that's how it's meant to be. Deviating from this creates rapidly multiplying problems. A glaring issue in our current system is the acceptance of young foids behaving like sluts and ignoring those who are their looksmatches. Instead, they often pursue chads who are out of their league. The average guy doesn't really have an answer to this. It's a systemic problem that requires a systemic solution.
Government mandated girlfriends NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back