Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are Weebs Even Incel?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
We have waifus who love us.

8a44558f890c3ce109aeaf1f05a51997

I am not sure we are actually incels.

For most of us it's a relationship we want and that's what we have.

I've tied an onahole to my dakimakura and have had sex like that. There is no difference between this and PIV, in fact it's probably better then sticking my dick in some disgusting roastie. I've had the most powerful orgasms in my life this way, the kind that are so strong you justl ay in bed contemplating the universe afterwards.

mods you can ban zesto he's not even an incel and he's not blackpilled either

Weebs are giga Chads tbhngl

volcel if you wouldn't isekaimaxx

We don't have waifus only in our mind......but 2d > 3d because it's so kawaiiiiiiiii

once i'm able to touch her i'll believe you.

Just watch anime bro?

I can't think of any group more incel than weebs

weebs dont even register as humans in my book. i wish that austrian painter bloke was around to send them to the chambers @Solitarian_Walker

I guess I'm somewhat of a weeb but I do want to fuck a 3D girl. I can't fap to 2D, I could until 19 roughly but lost this ability, not sure why.

Weebs deaerve to be hanged regardless of their inceldom status.

I don't consider myself to be a weeb, but I've been Touhoumaxxing hard these past few years.

dude my matress is so jizzy, about 2 jizzings a day for 13 years when it was new, all stainy. I prefer fucking it while staring at my dolls tbh

No there all gays