Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Are we Zoomers the most misogynistic generation in recent centuries?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I feel like this is true man, the internet and anti-feminism has helped break more and more of the bluepill brainwashing

Zoomers are more extreme so less moderates and more hardcore sjws but also anti feminists

I wouldn't be shocked if we were

Yeah. A lot of zoomer guys aren't getting sex so there's more guys who won't put up with female bullshit just cause they're in a relationship. Ofc majority are still simps because of female nature but it's better than nothing

Cope.
Your grandpa used to beat the shit out of your grandma for making dinner cold.

Everyone just hates each other.

Literally my first Highschool class was all about hating each other, absuing each other, betraying one another, being narcisstic individualists.

I think in the adult world misogynism rises with Inceldom or hell even Volceldom as Redpilled people are done with modern women.

definitely not in recent centuries jfl, people used to be more 'misogynist' all the time in the 18th-20th centuries

Our grandfathers beat their wives for cold soup served for dinner or for over-salted borscht. We, zoomers, are basically the most harmless generation in history, if you look at the statistics on the number of crimes among minors about 30 years ago and now. Although this is solely a matter of low testosterone.

We drink less alcohol, commit fewer crimes, stay on the street less, and are less prone to deviations and risks.

Yes you're right, zoomers males have growth more conservative while foids more liberal. a consequence of the different worlds.

zoomers are more split, some are based some are cringe, the divide is bigger and more obvious among zoomers

Zoomers are not based

No Muslimcels are the most misogynistic since ever we cant even compete

maybe in the last decades

Our grandfathers beat their wives for cold soup served for dinner or for over-salted borscht. We, zoomers, are basically the most harmless generation in history, if you look at the statistics on the number of crimes among minors about 30 years ago and now. Although this is solely a matter of low testosterone.

no, our generation consist of simps constantly defending women

I honestly think that each generation is more cucked than the previous one. My grandparents keep dropping blackpills and my grandma keeps joking how it's not worth to marry because you are going to get nagged to death by a woman.