Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we watching relics of the past

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Are we watching times long forlorn? Ships been made, Ai has taken over, History has happened everything have been invented, Were just rotting away on boredom and inceldom makes it harder, If anything significant havent been made, ELON musk have made it, Idk what to make of my life, I cant stop think of the coworkers or the women ive tried to get with but they didnt find me attractive, Its over, I always get friendzoned or blocked, I want to grow up but how could i when im not an attractive guy?

Are we watching times long forlorn? Ships been made, Ai has taken over, History has happened everything have been invented, Were just rotting away on boredom and inceldom makes it harder, If anything significant havent been made, ELON musk have made it, Idk what to make of my life, I cant stop think of the coworkers or the women ive tried to get with but they didnt find me attractive, Its over, I always get friendzoned or blocked, I want to grow up but how could i when im not an attractive guy?
so trve, i feel the exact same way