Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we volcels for having preferences?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
I'm just wondering. I've been seeing alot of people around here expressing their preferences and would get called a volcel for it. I think EVERYONE has preferences, so to some degree I would say we're all volcel some more than others. Some of us aren't attracted to landwhales, or foids of different races, or old foids etc. Does having preferences such as these makes one a volcel? I want to hear your thoughts. I'm curious about this, because I'm seeing some conflict about preferences and being a volcel.

I think it’s wrong for a thin but facially ugly guy to date a landwhale

We all have preferences, however if you'll only settle for your preferences that makes you a volcel
Let's say you fucked a foid outside of your preferences, BUT don't go into a relationship with her afterwards for not being within your preferences, would that make you a volcel still?
I think it’s wrong for a thin but facially ugly guy to date a landwhale
Some guys sadly settle for that, since slim females have much more options than her larger counterparts, so I think that's why many guys go for landwhales. That's my theory anyway.

Let's say you fucked a foid outside of your preferences, BUT don't go into a relationship with her afterwards for not being within your preferences, would that make you a volcel still?

Some guys sadly settle for that, since slim females have much more options than her larger counterparts, so I think that's why many guys go for landwhales. That's my theory anyway.
No that makes you a fakecel

No that makes you a fakecel
So a fakecel is an incel who can fuck foids that he doesn't want to be with while being unable to fuck foids he wants to be with?

Only pigs have no standards.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I was somewhat confused. So everyone on this forum will pump and dump women they don't want, while pump and keep the women they do want. (that's what I'm willing to do, but I'm not sure if everyone else feels the same)