Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Are we there yet" is the perfect movie to show to men that want to get with women that have kids

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon

For those of you that don't know but still want to answer: Former Crip gang member and Niggaz Wit Attitudes gangster rapper Ice Cube always portrays such a no-nonsense, homophobic, tough guy attitude. He was known for publicly referring to all women as "bitches/hoes" and refusing to be anyone's doormat but the character he plays in this movie hates kids and if he wants to get anything from the roastie he has to take them to her office party. but no matter how "fashionably" he tries to do it, he's still picking up Chad's leftovers in this movie. There's even a sequel where this moron actually marries (i.e. pledges half his wealth to) the roastie and raises her ex-boyfriend's obnoxious children as his own.

The kids

• Get him made fun of by Amish people
  • Get him tackled by police
  • Get him in a fight with a truck driver
  • Get him hit in the junk with a giant axe
  • He ended up getting beaten up by a bunch of kids because one of the brats ran out of air for his inhaler
  • They ruined his car on separate occasions
  • He had to chase them on a horse when they went on a train without him
  • They blew up his car
  • Nearly got him in trouble with more cops
  • They locked him out of the car and made him crash
  • They made him pay them
And in the end the roastie had the nerve to get mad at him (even though he brought them on time). The man fought off a kidnapper (misunderstanding. The guy thought Ice Cube was the kidnapper) He had to find where she lived and apologized. And they behaved no better in the second movie. This time they had twins.

What would you do to the kids and the mother in this situation?

Dont ruin this movie for me i actually liked it lol

Dont ruin this movie for me i actually liked it lol
...why? I saw this movie before I got converted to inceldom and even I thought Ice Cube's character was the biggest cuck for this.

That's why it was funny.
It would be if he was Chad. But Ice Cube was a total bro in this movie.

The roastie needed social services called on her and her job axed and the kids needed a parent that beats sense into them.

The girl becomes a slut in the second movie.

You just know the 90s were the least cucked decade if gangsters like him and 50 cent were rising to fame and making bank in hollywood films, despite being openly sexists

It would be if he was Chad. But Ice Cube was a total bro in this movie.

The roastie needed social services called on her and her job axed and the kids needed a parent that beats sense into them.

The girl becomes a slut in the second movie.
Yeah that's why I can't hate the movie and actually kinda like it. I don't know why they chose Ice Cube to be a cuck and star in this movie. It should have been someone else
You just know the 90s were the least cucked decade if gangsters like him and 50 cent were rising to fame and making bank in hollywood films, despite being openly sexists
Early and mid 2000's were also pretty good too. It wasn't until the 2010's this feminist bullshit got way out of hand..

They're Tyrone. They can still do that today. If me and the other blackcels were just a little bit more tyrone we could get away with slapping hot coffee out of some numale's hand at our local college and we would get laughs. Even from the cuck we did it too.
Yeah that's why I can't hate the movie and actually kinda like it.
So you like it because this could have happened to a chad?

Nia is pretty ugly. Any chad with brains would bail the second they saw her kids.

They're Tyrone. They can still do that today. If me and the other blackcels were just a little bit more tyrone we could get away with slapping hot coffee out of some numale's hand at our local college and we would get laughs. Even from the cuck we did it too.

Nia is pretty ugly. Any chad with brains would bail the second they saw her kids.
50 cent is a married cuck now. He even called out Mcgregor for allegedly cheating on his gf. Wtf does he care, other than trying to wk.

50 cent is a married cuck now. He even called out Mcgregor for allegedly cheating on his gf. Wtf does he care, other than trying to wk.
50 cent is not a cuck. He already told his old baby mother to kick rocks for trying to soak him for more money and brain washing his first son to the point he had to disown his ass. He now openly calls her a bum on social media.50 has a new son but he didn't stay with that women. She just had his kid and he bounced. Split the custody and that's that. If anything the was a victim. not a cuck.

yeah nia is pretty meh. and yes I liked it cause it could have happened to Chad.

Gained respect for 50 cent.
No wonder feminist media stopped talking about him.