Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we the only sane ones left

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm surrounded by delusion, simping, lies, total complacency, on a day to day basis

Everyone just seems in denial or straight up insane. Then you have an entire portion of the internet who claim to "not be incel" despite being virgins, or at best landing a whore lardass everyone else did too, who dedicate their ENTIRE day to just orbitting us when they get literally nothing out of it.

If that isn't insane I don't know what is.

I am glad at least that our vocabulary finds its way into the general population. I know one Normie via Instagram who knows what a simp is. Maybe that’s the first sign of change.

Bluepilled normies are too fixated on their idealized world view, they think everything is just butterflies and rainbows, and that only monsters are capable of doing things that aren't "human nature", but we know better, the blackpill is cruel, unforgiven, and most importantly, it doesn't care about your fragile feelings.

I'm surrounded by delusion, simping, lies, total complacency, on a day to day basis

Everyone just seems in denial or straight up insane. Then you have an entire portion of the internet who claim to "not be incel" despite being virgins, or at best landing a whore lardass everyone else did too, who dedicate their ENTIRE day to just orbitting us when they get literally nothing out of it.

No, muslims can be based af, sadly most of us are not

No, muslims can be based af, sadly most of us are not

the based ones are mostly based because of religion and tradition, not because they found enlightenment from the blackpill.

the based ones are mostly based because of religion and tradition, not because they found enlightenment from the blackpill.
Alot of muslims are based without knowing it

Inb4 IT posts

"The irony is too thick to swallow"

The truth is cruel, evil, and unfair. Most who cannot do their role in "aristocratic morality" (good = handsome, fit, strong, smart, sociable, confident, rich; while evil = weak, ugly, poor, mentally ill, depressed) cannot live when their delusions of "slave morality" or "God's shadow" (just world fallacy, "pull up by your bootstraps", redpill, "everything happens for a reason", "soul-mates") are crushed, so they prefer to live in their delusions.

It takes a great deal of strength to accept the inherent "evil" and "justice" (from the slave-morality standpoint) of this world. While you may not mog most normies, you probably mog every IT poster and virgin posting on Reddit, either you are inherently smarter or you were raised better (therefore, you must have some level of inherent biological advantages) to figure this out.

Last edited:
Yeah probably. but honestly I don't even feel "sane", but "insane" at just how crazy the world is. So really you can choose either being insane to keep yourself feeling sane or be sane but end up feeling insane. It's no wonder normies don't want to accept the blackpill.