Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we really autistic in this insane hell of a world?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Are all non nt person autistic?

does not doing the ridiculous stuff normies do (smoking, binge drinking alcohol, going to gym, doing just the popular things) makes us autistic?

I really fucking doubt this

if we were in the past no one would even think we were being autistic JUST for not doing some normscum stuff that is normalized for whatever reason

am I an autist because I want to be alone and do whatever I want or just a sane person in an insane world ?

Also I do think there was a time in my teenage years that I was weird and acted autistic because I was raised by a single mother and was severely depressed, but now I’m way past that point

I doubt most of you are autistic people too , we are mostly decent people bullied and ostracized by evil normies that mark every decent person “autist” something they created for non evil people

Yeah I’m basically neurotypical

ye I agree. I think I am not autistic even tho I once thought I was. likely being socially ostracized and having different mindset/morality than normfags is what resulted in it. and by time I got my social skills back to normal tier I was past college and too lazy to care. not that it would make much difference in Ascension chances

Being seen as a non NT has to do with the social norms, if you are at a party and you are not going to drink and will just want to remain isolated, people will see you as non NT, but not going to parties per se, is not going to make people think you are non NT

Being saw as a non NT has to do with the social norms, if you are in a party and you are not going to drink and will just want to remain isolated, people will see you as non NT, but not going to parties per se, is not going to make people think you are non NT
tbh a big thing in life is restraining your actual views and larping to go with accepted views. this was something I learned far too late same with many incels here

I'm fucked in my mind and completely useless as a human.

tbh a big thing in life is restraining your actual views and larping to go with accepted views. this was something I learned far too late same with many incels here
Me too, I got myself in trouble a few times because I let my mouth run about the redpill/blackpill. I realized that you have be with the herd to get girls to even look at you.
Also this.

No I'm not autistic. Normies are autistic because they lack empathy and can't consider other's feelings

Me too, I got myself in trouble a few times because I let my mouth run about the redpill/blackpill. I realized that you have be with the herd to get girls to even look at you.

Also this.
ethnic parents and alot of conservative parents fail to teach their kids two face maxxing. one needs a public mask and a private mask. some lucky kids realize this two face technique early intuitively, others like me and many others realize it far too late where alot of irreparable damage has been done.

ye I agree. I think I am not autistic even tho I once thought I was. likely being socially ostracized and having different mindset/morality than normfags is what resulted in it. and by time I got my social skills back to normal tier I was past college and too lazy to care. not that it would make much difference in Ascension chances
They literally have zero morality, based
Being seen as a non NT has to do with the social norms, if you are at a party and you are not going to drink and will just want to remain isolated, people will see you as non NT, but not going to parties per se, is not going to make people think you are non NT
Yeah no wonder everyone is telling us we’re autistic, the social norms in this era is the worst of all fucking time, it is fucking clown world,fucking ridiculous
Yeah I thought that too, also the social norms literally become the most degenerate and ridiculous, that explains a lot
Yeah larping with accepted views are useful in life
Me too kinda but sometimes I become a god and do everything on the extreme top
No I'm not autistic. Normies are autistic because they lack empathy and can't consider other's feelings
High iq as fuck, they are the wrong corrupted ones, we are the actual truly honest to god good ones
ethnic parents and alot of conservative parents fail to teach their kids two face maxxing. one needs a public mask and a private mask. some lucky kids realize this two face technique early intuitively, others like me and many others realize it far too late where alot of irreparable damage has been done.
Sounds like me A lot

Last edited:
there's no such standard for the brain - ,,autism" is some form of brain damage, barely any of you has it.

I think non-normies are all more analytical and/or concerned with the truth over just being socially acceptable.

I don’t believe you
I took the autism test online and it said I was neurotypical

how could such an accurate and proven test be considered wrong?

I took the autism test online and it said I was neurotypical

how could such an accurate and proven test be considered wrong?
Rly? 67K posts and NT? Wow!

Autism is a catch all label they use to make money when there’s nothing wrong with you, or when they don’t know what’s wrong

Autism is a catch all label they use to make money when there’s nothing wrong with you, or when they don’t know what’s wrong
Based, actually there is something that is right about us, we are the good ones

I have just tead the title of this thread, that being said
I think most people is autistic nowadays, normies, chads, almist everybody. Because everybody eats shitty foods and intoxicate themselves with various chemicals every single day. Even the water we dtink is fucking poisonous

I’m definitely not NT, just can’t speak and engage the way normies do.