Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we overhyping dating?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
What if the chase is all we want and not the gf. After we get a gf, then what? We'd have to do all the dating and emotional development and then maybe we get to have sex but that's it. The second we get a gf we may feel unfulfilled as if we had wasted time

What if the chase is all we want and not the gf. After we get a gf, then what? We'd have to do all the dating and emotional development and then maybe we get to have sex but that's it. The second we get a gf we may feel unfulfilled as if we had wasted time
This is nature, as soon as we get something we want something more. If you have your own house, then you will want an estate, and then your castle.

This is nature, as soon as we get something we want something more. If you have your own house, then you will want an estate, and then your castle.
Exactly, for us it may seem as a tedium and some kind of hard labour, but for people who entered relationships organically in their early life it is a norm, which they can navigate without any issues. I you were to forgot how to speak, learning to do so would seem extremely hard, but you don't remember the struggle of learning language - and why? Because you did it organiclly in span of many years, it works just like this with dating, difference being we were not given a chance to experience it.

There are no limits to human desires and dreams.

Relationships are a basic human need, this is why normies immediatly search for a new partner after breaking up with their old one

Exactly, for us it may seem as a tedium and some kind of hard labour, but for people who entered relationships organically in their early life it is a norm, which they can navigate without any issues. I you were to forgot how to speak, learning to do so would seem extremely hard, but you don't remember the struggle of learning language - and why? Because you did it organiclly in span of many years, it works just like this with dating, difference being we were not given a chance to experience it.
Yes, Chad can fuck 100 foids out of boredom and still be unhappy because he wants to fuck Megan Fox.

If id at least get a date lmao, but even if i get one the chance it leads to something is pretty much zero.

I think to myself if i was a women would I date that guy? Probably not, id go for Chad too.

So thats why Chads date multiple girls at once.

But just look at the Redpill Youtubers: "Ive dated for years and never had a girlfriend, slept with dozens of women but neither were worth it much more then a hook up"

Well shit lmao what now? Like what am I even supposed to do?