Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we on a watchlist for posting here?

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
If I'm posting from a Windows computer, can the feds deanonymize me and put me on a watchlist?

If your country is a globohomo, feminized, gynocentric hellhole, then you're already on a list.

It's over.

They already have your, mine and everybody elses IP and every other information down to the accelerometers and position of the phone you're holding.

TO INTERPOL, SÄPO, CIA, FBI, COUNCIL OF 12, DMT PARASITE WORSHIPPER, TRILATERAL COMMISION, BILDERBERGS, MJ-12, NASA, MOSSAD AND OTHER DEMONIC ENTITIES I WILL TAKE A LIFE BEFORE I TURN 65 OF MY OWN CONVICTION PREFERABLY AN AT THE TIME A HIGH VALUE POLITICAL OR ECONOMICAL TARGET USING A HUNTING RIFLE WITH DECENT OPTICS AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME.

Who cares. Is it a crime to be sub5?

To feds reading, I condemn all mass shooters.

I would assume yes. But does it really have any real-life consequences? As long as you obey the law, you're good. I think.

If I'm posting from a Windows computer, can the feds deanonymize me and put me on a watchlist?
-
Yes but conversely if you post from a Raspberry Pi running Ubuntu 14.1, they won't pay you any mind
-

Windows computer
37175.jpg

No goy, continue posting here, this site is absolutely fed-free :feelsokman:

Who knows. There is probably >0 effort invested in keeping an eye on any incel-specific online space by now. Watchlist sounds very unlikely, but if you fed post on here too much you might some day hear those posts read out loud in front of a judge (though they will probably not be the reason you would be standing there).

To all feds reading:GO SUCK ON MY FUCKING MICROPENIS WHILE I WATCH SKIBIDI TOILET!!

Yeah, They want to suck our dick so badly

If you're in a "good guy" country, then yeah

Who cares I haven't said anything illegal the gov can suck a dick

You were on the "watchlist" before you posted here or visited here because of your interests already aligning with other individuals who would be on the watchlist. This website only confirms the contents of your mind which they have already guessed using their advanced AI which has been quite advanced since before things like ChatGPT were known.

A watchlist is trivial, as it's not a human putting you there, but an algorithm which detects certain keywords to begin with...

You were on the "watchlist" before you posted here or visited here because of your interests already aligning with other individuals who would be on the watchlist. This website only confirms the contents of your mind which they have already guessed using their advanced AI which has been quite advanced since before things like ChatGPT were known.

A watchlist is trivial, as it's not a human putting you there, but an algorithm which detects certain keywords to begin with...
Yea I’ve been thinking about how it isn’t really a conscious choice to end up here. It’s almost inevitable.