Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are we living in a computer simulation?

Are we living in a computer simulation?

• Yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
hopefully cause this life sucks

YES

while(true):
incelsSuffer(foids,normies,chaos)

The likelyhood that we are the first humans and not an ancestor simulation is so insanely improbable it's a joke.

We are almost certainly a simulation.

But that doesnt really effect anything tbh

No, we are living in hell.

Our pain and suffering feeds the creator, we must kill to survive and once we die we're back again for another round.

The likelyhood that we are the first humans and not an ancestor simulation is so insanely improbable it's a joke.

We are almost certainly a simulation.

But that doesnt really effect anything tbh

Somthing like that, we are getting harvest by dark entities who feed themselves with our misery.

I hope so
That means there's a chance for one of those computer fags would have sympathy for me and program me a gf
Or most likely they just get their rocks off to my suffering :lul:

Yes. I believe we are living in a simulation created by an insane mad scientist type of being. I don't believe that the thing that created us is human. It's an entity that is unexplainable on this plane of existence. Unexplainable, like trying to picture what "nothingness" is. You can't. Whatever this being is, it watches us like ants in an ant farm and derives pleasure from watching us suffer.

Matrix simulation is a gigacope but I like it, we will never know unless we roped

Yup, those simulations are run by some intergalactic alien curry IT tech-support people, also yeah they are into street-shitting too.

No, but our bodies are nothing but shells and our souls are our true being. We dont live in a computer simulation but we do live in a world with different planes of existence. The Annukai literally thought themselves into existence.

Buddha says we should look at the world like a mirage

Verse 170: If a man looks at the world (i.e., the five khandhas) in the same way as one looks at a bubble or a mirage, the King of Death will not find him.
1. evam jokam avekkhantam: one who looks at the world in the same way, i.e., looks at the world as being impermanent as a bubble and as non-material as a mirage.

Verse 46: One who knows that this body is impermanent like froth, and comprehends that it is insubstantial like a mirage, will cut the flowers of Mara (i.e., the three kinds of vatta or rounds), and pass out of sight of the King of Death.
1. Phepnupamam: like froth; it means that this body is perishable and impermanent like froth.
2. maricidhammam: lit., mirage + nature; nature of a mirage, i. e., insubstantial like a mirage.
3. marassa papupphakani: flowers or flower-tipped arrows of Mara. These flowers or arrows of Mara represent the tivattam or the three kinds of vattam (rounds), viz., kilesavattam ( the round of moral defilements), kammavattam (the round of volitional action) and vipakavattam(the round of resultant effects). According to the Commentary, this chain or round is broken when cut by the sword of ariya magga nana.
4. adassanam maccurajassa gacche: In this context, out of sight of the King of Death means the realization of Nibbana.

I dont know anything about coding and the math behind computer science but i dont see how video games are so easy to compute with all the graphics and real time internet connections but random 3d simulation for some engineering scenario require supercomputers like this

We are in a computer simulation run by meek and his harem of all the foids in the world with super low T men operating it