Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we incels literally the ONLY ones who talk about just how dire and terrible the human condition is without any coping?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
It seems to me like everyone copes on some level or the other. Feels like we're the only ones who are honest enough.

Pretty much yes. There's also a couple of nihilistic/pessimistic philosophers and writers like Thomas Ligotti, who nicely described this state of affairs when he said that there are more cannibals than philosophical pessimists, but yeah, it's mostly just us.

I would say so. Most people have blinders on when it comes to the terrible reality we live in, so they'll never be honest about it

Feels like we're the only ones who are honest enough.
Not THE ONLY ONES, but certainly very few people are blackpilled.

I doubt we're the only ones, but I doubt it'll ever catch on with the masses

Maybe antinatalists?

Pretty much yes. There's also a couple of nihilistic/pessimistic philosophers and writers like Thomas Ligotti, who nicely described this state of affairs when he said that there are more cannibals than philosophical pessimists, but yeah, it's mostly just us.
Even some of those pessimist philosophers like Cioran fell into coping. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Imagine if the blackpill in its pure and deadly incel-based form emerged as a major groundbreaking philosophical work like which was put forward by famous writers! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I would say so. Most people have blinders on when it comes to the terrible reality we live in, so they'll never be honest about it
Fuck. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

We talk about it the most because we're usually among the hardest hit and we have the time to think about it.

Normies don't think much about such things because their lives are easy, everything gets pretty much handed to them and their hardships are caused by something which is just life like someone dying for a natural cause. Normies don't really have things to be stressed about and they live happily when there's no shortage of money, employment, copes, intimacy, sex, friendships, social skills and thus health. Foids are even worse of them because they have the luxury to just enjoy the current day, they don't think much what will happen in the future so then they breed incels for example.

We talk about it the most because we're usually among the hardest hit and we have the time to think about it.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. There's no need to think about the worst of human life if you haven't lost out on much, but if you're like us, then there's much reason to contemplate on the dark side of humanity.

It seems to me like everyone copes on some level or the other. Feels like we're the only ones who are honest enough.
People hate accepting the reality of things like they are

Normies don't think much about such things because their lives are easy, everything gets pretty much handed to them and their hardships are caused by something which is just life like someone dying for a natural cause.
Yeah they don't have to face extraordinary circumstances like we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back