Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we in the End Times?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm not religious but almost every religion has an event of horrible war, disease, hate and depression. I know the Hindu religion has a list of things that have all happened so far and so does the christian bible. One thing I read that stuck with me was "People will wish for death but be unable to die" which we're kind of seeing with people wanting to die but everyone forcing them to wageslave and shoving them into hospitals.

Nah, people have always thought they lived in the end of times cuz everyone is a narcassist. End of times is centuries away

End of yo time Tommy! End of yo time!

Can you stop with the tin foil hat conspiracy posts?
Untitled52

What exactly is the end times ? And what are the signs and results , like half the world die in 3 months or sumthing. Not so easy to kill 4 , 5 billion in 3 months.now if we are talking about Zombie Apocalypse, deer zombie virus been around since 1967. And only recently that half of the 50 states are affected. Am waiting to see the new elephant zombie virus that just killed 360 in botswana.and even if 7 billion people die in 1 week that would leave at least 1 billion left so no worry about extinction.

The kikes create their own self fulfilling prophecies basically.

If this is the Christian end times its far more likely the kikes are actively engineering it to be so since they created and designed the slave religion from the ground up...well ok not exactly as they plagiarized heavily from the Roman's Mithra religion among many others but I digress.

There likely exists the necessary special effects and hoaxing capabilities right at this moment to convince Christ cucks the world over that the end times are upon us and the rapture has come, etc, etc.

That is to say whenever if ever the kikes give the go ahead to "make it real" so to speak.

They already have the necessary holographic technology to create a huge believable image of Jesus in the sky to fool people with and were considering using that as a psyche warfare operation before invading Cuba back in the day so who knows how far this Project Bluebeam technology has advanced since then?

For incels, we're past the end times. We're currently at the "roll credits" scene.

I'm not religious but almost every religion has an event of horrible war, disease, hate and depression. I know the Hindu religion has a list of things that have all happened so far and so does the christian bible. One thing I read that stuck with me was "People will wish for death but be unable to die" which we're kind of seeing with people wanting to die but everyone forcing them to wageslave and shoving them into hospitals.
yes man,people are being turned into robots and they wont be able to die

View: https://youtu.be/Ek24f4VOk4A

It's always the end of time for someone.

doubt it
the world is shit, but it has always been shit
people think we're in the end times ever since someone came up with this notion
sacrificing your children was a common practice in the Biblical times, so nothing new under the sun

Maybe not end times but expect a societal collapse soon

there's probably a lot more to come

we're surely going towards it, but don't know how fast