Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are we homophobic?

choose one

• i really hate gays

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • i'm neutral about gays

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • i don't care about gays if they don't try to anoy me

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • i support gays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't like gays, but lesbians are hot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i support gays, but i dislike trannies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm just curios to know this forum opnion on fags

the only good fag is a dead one

i don't care about gays if they don't try to anoy me

why should you hate gays when they dont annoy you, its less men on the dating market so basically something good

Less competition.

I hate how in your face gays are, keep that shit to yourself and stop shoving it down society's throat.

I hate how in your face gays are, keep that shit to yourself and stop shoving it down societies throat.
used to support fag until they started pushing shit down children throats, nowdays i want fags to go fuck themselfs

Other.

I don't hate gays because I don't think it's a choice in most cases.

But I'm against their promiscuity and unchecked sexual licentiousness. We all know male gays have more sex than any other demographics and since their sex is primarily anal sex, their rate of AIDS and other diseases is higher than any other group, even injectable drug users.

In countries that possess a public healthy system like mine, such diseases end up statistically being treated by them, payed for by public funds (taxes, extracted by force from people, including me).

In Brazil, the medicine cocktail that allows people with AIDS to live normal lives costs, if I recall correctly, 4k a month. That's way more than what the average wageslave earns in Brazil.

So in the end, even though gays aren't hurting people directly, nor I believe they chose their sexual orientation in most cases, they are objectively harming society through spreading diseases and costing a lot to the public health system. We also can't say that's "an individual choice" when we account for those facts.

Same goes with promiscuous women, but more so because of the kids they have (or at least can potentially have) and less so because of disease.

As for lesbians, I don't believe women should enjoy freedom enough to decide to be a lesbian instead of marrying.

used to support fag until they started pushing shit down children throats, nowdays i want fags to go fuck themselfs

Yeah they have these degenerate parades where they walk around nude, it's sickening. No one needs to see that, keep it to yourself, if ever there was a sign we're in the end times it's these open fag celebrations.

i don't care about gays if they don't try to anoy me
This was my view for a while but gays are constantly annoying me so I can't stand them now.
Yeah they have these degenerate parades where they walk around nude, it's sickening. No one needs to see that, keep it to yourself, if ever there was a sign we're in the end times it's these open fag celebrations.
dedly srs

The person who insulted my looks the most brutal was a faggot.
I've had the misfortune of coming into contact with several throughout my life and they were all a waste of oxygen.
zero respect for the disrespectful. heat the ovens.

Other.

I don't hate gays because I don't think it's a choice in most cases.

But I'm against their promiscuity and unchecked sexual licentiousness. We all know male gays have more sex than any other demographics and since their sex is primarily anal sex, their rate of AIDS and other diseases is higher than any other group, even injectable drug users.

In countries that possess a public healthy system like mine, such diseases end up statistically being treated by them, payed for by public funds (taxes, extracted by force from people, including me).

In Brazil, the medicine cocktail that allows people with AIDS to live normal lives costs, if I recall correctly, 4k a month. That's way more than what the average wageslave earns in Brazil.

So in the end, even though gays aren't hurting people directly, nor I believe they chose their sexual orientation in most cases, they are objectively harming society through spreading diseases and costing a lot to the public health system. We also can't say that's "an individual choice" when we account for those facts.

Same goes with promiscuous women, but more so because of the kids they have (or at least can potentially have) and less so because of disease.

As for lesbians, I don't believe women should enjoy freedom enough to decide to be a lesbian instead of marrying.

anal intercourse, is pretty much the only reasoin AIDs is a thing, it's five to ten times more likely to contract it

I fucking hate faggots bro

i really hate gays and if you dont hate them you are a faggot

I dont really care about any demographic if they dont annoy me. +Alot of the arguments I'm seeing are people who hate aids and promiscuity in the gay commuinity aswell as the constant stream of acceptance in the media, which just tells me they have a problem with degeneracy and a feeling of being forced to accept something in general and not specifically gays.
i really hate gays and if you dont hate them you are a faggot
the only good fag is a dead one
I fucking hate faggots bro

Last edited:

That's my only point too. I remember there was even a bi guy here who liked women because he considered himself an incel. He is banned, as I do not know if it was he who asked, I will not tell who he is.

Last edited:
I’m fine with them as long as they don’t hit on me with the knowledge that I’m straight.

I’m fine with them as long as they don’t hit on me with the knowledge that I’m straight.
I love how these gay jews are trying to remove my cope. Steam is good tbh, discord nitro is gay

I love how these gay jews are trying to remove my cope. Steam is good tbh, discord nitro is gay
The types of bi/gay men that keep hitting on you as if you will magically turn gay/bi for them really do annoy me though.

I find it fucked up how modern western society views being a virgin as somehow worse than sticking your dick in someone else’s shithole and enjoying it (or enjoying it done to you)

I find it fucked up how modern western society views being a virgin as somehow worse than sticking your dick in someone else’s shithole and enjoying it (or enjoying it done to you)
the anus wasen't made for sexual pleasure, that's why aids transmission rate is so high in anal sex

any straight man who doesn't hate gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them. they're all ultra SJW and their greatest fetish is to seduce and "turn" a straight man. these predators are absolutely disgusting and i am glad that they cannot speak about it here.

Faggots started the AIDS pandemic, some of you will hate them for that but I actually find them usefull.

Poz fag fucks a bi man. Bi man fucks a foid. Foid fucks a chad, many of them. Foid fucks her beta husband.
Guess she won't fuck me so I don't give a shit. Only a global outbreak of deadly venearic disease will force-stop degeneracy at this moment.
Promiscous genes will be eliminated for generations. Pathogens are the best natural selectors.

PS: new gonorrhea strains are already resistant to antibiotics, it's not going to take long :feelshmm:

any straight man who doesn't hate gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them. they're all ultra SJW and their greatest fetish is to seduce and "turn" a straight man. these predators are absolutely disgusting and i am glad that they cannot speak about it here.
i understand why (((knajid))) don't like gays

I don't hate gays on an individual level, but I hate them as an entity.