Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we going to see mass foid suicide in 20 years?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I don't think foids in their 20s today who grew up with social media and constant praise will be able to cope when they are in their 40s and when they have no chad to fuck her or beta to orbit her. Remember foids these days are way more self centered, entitled, narcissistic, egoistical and feminist than previous generations so i don't think they will be able to cope with being childless when their 20 year "adventure phase" is wearing or when they will have to settle or get fucked by normies.

Last edited:
I couldnt care less tbh

I doubt it. They will probably still be fucked by chadlites even in their 40s. While their looksmatch is dead for 20 years becuase rope is less painful than life of pure suffering.

Doesn't since none of us are gonna be alive to see it

More men for sure

Yes and no one will care

just change avi's every day bro!
Changed this one for Christmas,I'll keep it for the holidays.
After that I'll pick this and stick to it
HugeTautHypacrosaurus size restricted 1

Goddamn stinky inkwel, we're independent and strong females!
We don't need men...

Wishful thinking

Strong prediction

There will always be simps but it's a nice fantasy.

its hard to say but I think it will be a good possibility but other wise I don't give a fuck what foids do as I am tired of them and all the bullshit that comes with trying to have a normal life.

Am I a cuck if I help them commit suicide?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Maybe. Depends on if simps and cucks have been neutralized or converted to coping with sex tech. Without their simps and betas, most definitely. But definitely more males, and not even really truecels, but ex chads/chadlites/high tier normies that will get cucked or turned into incels.

I prefer if someone nuke the earth before

I'll be there when that happens

I doubt it. They will probably still be fucked by chadlites even in their 40s. While their looksmatch is dead for 20 years becuase rope is less painful than life of pure suffering.
On the spot with this one. The "wall" doesn't exist and is a huge cope. I was stupid into believing it a year ago.

Everyone put all of your money into cat investments, I suspect there will be a surge in demand for cat related products in the coming future

of course not but it would be awesome

I don't know but i hope so
Anyway foids are useless even to suicide tbh most of them fail when they try it

Everyone put all of your money into cat investments, I suspect there will be a surge in demand for cat related products in the coming future
Cats, and cat accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back