Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we giving the elite too much power ? when the elite don't need to even try as much normies do their work for them.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
renderTimingPixel.png

Before i start I don't think the elite is 1 central body i think they are groups.They don't all agree with each other on who is gonna be on top i personally think covid 19 is a way for the elite to cannibalize each other and what ever elite comes up on top will choose the destiny of our future.

That being said they don't have 1984 levels of power yet if they did they wouldn't need to be passing acts trying to track us.We have hope that we can stop this we can fight back.

Anyways here is my main hypothsis of what the elites are trying to do.

1 Their trying to get people in a apocalyptic mind set why do they do this ? 1 it lessens mens Morales and it starts to degrade the humanity within.Think about it if it's the sign of the end times why bother.
2 They accomplish this by propping up the media which then promotes a scarcity mentality which then leads to people getting prepared for a apocalyptic mentality.
3 After people get conditioned for an apocalyptic mentality they go out and start over spending like crazy to the point where the supply can't meet the demand.This leads to shortages.
4 Know since these companies can't keep up and industry in china and all these places are closing down or are suffering heavily mainly cause of workers not coming to to work cause of the covid 19 scare.

You then start to then see businesses within western countries start to suffer including smaller business as even they have to import stuff from poorer nations to produce at the same rate as with the demands.

This over spending and the closing down of importations from these other poorer nations leads onto scarcity which leads to smaller or even empty shelves.
5 After scarcity occurs cause of industry being closed down in poorer 3rd world nations and at also cause of the excessive demand for goods and also cause of western workers not coming in and producing stuff cause of government and media hype.

You then slowly but surely start to see more and more and more shortages from which people start to get violent cause remember they were already in a apocalyptic mind set to begin with.After people get more violent things start to go into anarchy.From which the elite then steps in and sets up their martial law system.

Notice in all of this the elite didn't need to do jack diddly squat all they had to do is get the media to get people in a apocalyptic mind set and to get people in fear they didn't need any force or violence in any of this the rest just followed a natural conclusion from mass panic.
This entire system can only function cause of fear it's fear that is keeping the elite in power and giving them more and more of our freedoms.

Don't give these people any more power over your mind they are nothing without fear they want you to think they are all working together and that they are like some god like force their not.
Good luck.

High iq and much deserved bump

didnt read, just postmaxxing tbh

That's a possibility