Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we getting DDoS'd or something?

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Or is Cloudflare just shite? Site has been very intermittent all morning and even a little bit of yesterday evening. What's going on?

Quite frankly, Cloudflare is doing a decent job considering the sheer volume of DDoSing we get every day.

Quite frankly, Cloudflare is doing a decent job considering the sheer volume of DDoSing we get every day.

Why are these cucks so desperate to take us down. Just can't understand it.

Why do they ddos this site? There is no point in doing that.

pathetic cucktears with nothing else to do except protecting m'lady

DDoSing cucks are probably drowning in landwhale feminist pussy right now

Because they don't want incels to get "radicalized". Aka they want to censor us because foids' fee-fees get hurt.

We get slandered by The Media, Reddit, Youtubers, and not to mention several Mentalcels and Fakecels from the inside. Incels are the most targeted group there is.

Because they don't want incels to get "radicalized". Aka they want to censor us because foids' fee-fees get hurt.

JFL. If we really were just spouting nonsense as they claim there would be no need to take us down. Almost like they want to hide something :think:.

I like how they're literally bullying a bunch of depressed guys, but in their minds they're still the good guys
they're literally digging their own grave to appeal to m'lady

RESPECC WAMEN

1517021410730.gif

From my understanding all you really need to do is purchase a botnet. Although I'm sure someone with a higher IQ can explain.

I just searched it up. I am ashamed I thought I thought only pros could do it. It's basic enough for ten year olds.

From my understanding all you really need to do is purchase a botnet.
It's worth mentioning that these neeks are supporting actual criminals by doing this