Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we, as a collective, more based than Houellebecq alone?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
In the early 2000, Houellebecq was considered and edgy writer, and he was one of the most based human writers in the pop culture.

But looking at him now, with all the blackpill knowledge at your side, do you feel you have surpassed him?

At least, we as a collective, are able to provide much more based facts than him alone, do you agree?

In the early 2000, Houellebecq was considered and edgy writer, and he was one of the most based human writers in the pop culture.

But looking at him now, with all the blackpill knowledge at your side, do you feel you have surpassed him?

At least, we as a collective, are able to provide much more based facts than him alone, do you agree?
We are the new modern monks.
Followers of our Saints.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

His works are more nihilistic than "edgy" or based in my opinion. I've read three of his books.

We are the new modern monks.
Followers of our Saints.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I feel I can edgymog and blackpillmog Mr.Houellebecq anytime, he’s a JBW gook enabler and I can brutalmog him.
more nihilistic
The opposite is true, he always look for “salvation”, we can nihilismog him.