Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we all losers here? Legit depressed boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Are we all losers in life here?

Or are we just losers with women?

Some of us here surely have good, respectable white-collar jobs (or going to school to better your future), a good place to live, independent, and going ahead in society, no?
Please tell me this is true, I'm feeling legit depressed over this boyos. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

im loser with women only i guess
and anti social also
except this not bragging
i had a chance to be top table tennis player in Poland if i wasnt forced to get surgeries, i won like 10+ tournaments and was ranked as no.14 player in my state after year of trainings, i had excellent results in school, im very good at sports and in general stuff i mog almost everyone.

You already know I am a loser bro :(

im loser with women only i guess
and anti social also
except this not bragging
i had a chance to be top table tennis player in Poland if i wasnt forced to get surgeries, i won like 10+ tournaments and was ranked as no.14 player in my state after year of trainings, i had excellent results in school, im very good at sports and in general stuff i mog almost everyone.

doxxed suckkaaaaa!!!!!!

I think loser is a mentality, i have zero success with women but to call myself a loser is to admit defeat, i try to find as much joy in other pursuits as I can and try to put women to the back of my mind.

I think loser is a mentality, i have zero success with women but to call myself a loser is to admit defeat, i try to find as much joy in other pursuits as I can and try to put women to the back of my mind.

Loser, by which I meant a NEET living in his parent's baseroom or elsewhere, on Internet all day, and no future prospects of a profitable, stable career and job.

is having no pussy is what a loser is then yes we are losers

Loser, by which I meant a NEET living in his parent's baseroom or elsewhere, on Internet all day, and no future prospects of a profitable, stable career and job.

first 2 check lol, i had my own place but i quit my job because fuck minimum wage slave labour, whats the point for a man to do that thesedays.

I find level 3 pre university/college work so damn tedious, easy enough work but I cant commit when it is so boring and repetitive.

We are losers for today and winners of tommorow

jew? no idea, all jew terms sound the same to me ngl
goy
/ɡoi/
noun
INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
noun: goy; plural noun: goys; plural noun: goyim
  1. a Jewish name for a non-Jew.

I'm a loser in everything