Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we all just avoiding the pain of rejection?

avsky1

avsky1

Banned
-
I mean, just like a job interview, if you went out and approached 1000 women, statistically you're going to be successful at some point right? Especially some of the blatant volcels on here.

I've only asked out 4 girls in my life, all of whom rejected me, but maybe I haven't tried enough. That's what I'm thinking right now.

Lmfao.. . the only thing asking out more will do is absolutely kill any little of that self esteem you ever had and cause you severe mental breakdowns.

It took me over 60 tries to get anywhere with a female.

And those were all sub-6 women.

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing and wonders why he always gets the same result.
Albert Einstein

Bad analogy, in a job interview, the main focus isn't about how good you look, it's about how qualified you are. For getting girls its literally about how you look, lookism exists, you are reduced to how you look.

FeminismsCancer said:
Only a fool keeps doing the same thing and wonders why he always gets the same result.
Albert Einstein

If it's something that's impossible like lifting 5000 ibs sure; but it's been demonstrated in the past that hideous men have gotten GFs--- maybe for the wrong reasons, but what is love anyway? If it means I can cuddle with a beautiful curvaceous woman, if even just for a few weeks before she leaves me it was fucking worth it

iiiTeMpeR said:
Bad analogy, in a job interview, the main focus isn't about how good you look, it's about how qualified you are. For getting girls its literally about how you look, lookism exists, you are reduced to how you look.

Lookism and personality extends into interviews as well. It took me a few tries, before recognizing maybe I should shave before the interview, and practice breathing to help with my nerves so I'm not acting like a spaz etc before I landed a job

iiiTeMpeR said:

It's actually the same. But in relationship your looks are your qualifications.

yeah most likely if I asked around 500 girls and had a decent social circle i could probably land someone

i mean, I AM UGLY, but i've seen worse-looking guys than I am with girls that I've thought of as cute

i'm too mentally ill to be in an intimate relationship though

timthumb.php

iiiTeMpeR said:

This. You can jump 1000s of times but if the wall is too high it's over.