Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we all going to go mad?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Given the current sad situation of massive breakdown we are witnessing in terms of not getting laid, particularly in Western hemisphere, are we all going to go mad sooner or later?

I'm not going to go mad. Ever. I am calm and collected. And after all these years, there's a victory in that.

What sort of mad?
I’ve been indoors for most of my life

Not all madness is schizos talking to themselves. We're already mad in certain ways. Like how extremely avoidant and anxious I am.

I’ve already gone crazy tbh

"we all" <- no, it's only us incels. Normies are doing fine. But I think as incels grow older we get used to our situation so the suffering decreases.

Not all madness is schizos talking to themselves. We're already mad in certain ways. Like how extremely avoidant and anxious I am.
seems like you are either on the on side of the spectrum or the other
im avoidant and calm

You will not if you dose your daily amount of (((medication))) properly. Don’t forget about therapy.

I am already mad but there is a method to my madness and I can control it. And so I censor myself even online because if I spoke my mind some cuck would get uppty about and claim I am a threat to soyciety. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Like angry or getting a new highscore kind of mad?

Moroccan manlets can thugmaxx
I'm not like one of those, I think @gymletethnicel isn't like that either

Given the current sad situation of massive breakdown we are witnessing in terms of not getting laid, particularly in Western hemisphere, are we all going to go mad sooner or later?
I’m already going insane

Yes, and it might happen very soon. Copes go just as far. I feel like, it all will end with a massacre. I really feel like building up a lot of hatred inside. It will find a way out one day or another

Blackpill was calming for me tbh. I was alot more angry pre black pill because I didn't know what was wrong with me.

I'm already going mad. I'm all over the place.

I've gone crazy when I turned 30, so yeah.

I’ve been mad since the day I was born...

Just go full ER (in GTA V).
Try killing more people, you should use triggered explosives, they’re kinda funny lol

Well, in 25 years of loneliness, I've already gone a little crazy, to be honest.

Feel like a part of this self aware autist punishment is being conscious and lucid for all the misery that comes with it.

We outnumber Chads like 9 to 1, if there was ever a Civil War or Karl Marx uprising we could take on the Chads and eliminate them thus forcing women to lower their standards (Lowkey lifefuel)

We are already mad.
You cannot go 20+ years of being loveless/sexless and preserve your sanity.
We may not be insane to such an extent that we need to be locked up, but even that might happen to some of us.

How exactly do you define mad?

View: https://youtu.be/Gg5GutaVaEs

We outnumber Chads like 9 to 1, if there was ever a Civil War or Karl Marx uprising we could take on the Chads and eliminate them thus forcing women to lower their standards (Lowkey lifefuel)
Nah, soycuck bluepilled incels outnumber red & blackpillers, the blues would side with the foids & chads jfl.

Last edited:
I won't because getting laid isn't everything. I'm not copping since it LITERALLY isn't everything. Further more I believe I will get laid

to be really honest, I dont think the incel community is going to have a expressive or large number of members, I think we represent less than 1% west male population, if it was more than 20%, it was going to be a real thing

I don't think we are all going to go mad. That being said, it takes a huge amount of effort to not go mad with circumstances such as ours. You basically have to always be busy, or occupying yourself with something else to keep your mind off of it. We have all suffered traumas in our early life that normies will never have to experience, which can never be undone, and can never be fully forgotten. All of those memories and blackpill reminders can flood into our minds at any unsuspecting quiet or dull moment and cause madness.

Like I said, though, I don't think that what we missed out on can be fully forgotten or excused, so while maybe an extremely small handful of us can occupy ourselves and prevent from going fully mad, I don't think any of us will ever be fully "normal".

I dunno if we'll go full Eee Arr but I think we'll all get a lot more cynical and miserable as time goes on in the next few years.