Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are Ukrainians just Russian?

Are Ukrainians and Russians the same?

• Total voters
subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
What do you think?

How the fuck would I know? The Slav world is quite opaque for us Westerners.

Ukrainians and Russians are slightly different.

i think russian, ukrainian, belarusian, is all descendant of same "russian" nation like kievan rus.

Ukrainians and Russians are slightly different.
yes so is american english and british english. they call elavators lifts and so on. but its still the same language

pick a side dude. you are free to have an opinion

The most I would say is that they're probably more Russian than European. These labels are dumb anyway.

Last edited:
pick a side dude. you are free to have an opinion
"The Slav world"

Yes it's true...

Not a lot of contact with an authentic central or eastern European until college for me, even then it was only Russian.

yes so is american english and british english. they call elavators lifts and so on. but its still the same language
That seems exaggerated. I don't think Ukrainian and Russian languages are that close. Otherwise the recent linguistic Laws in Ukraine would not have been such an important part in the conflict.

Last edited:
Ukraine used to be called Little Russia back then from 18th century and onward until Bolshevik era when the people decided rename themselves as Ukraine.
so i guess you could consider ukrainians as russians if you choose idk.

No because Russians are a more Savage barbarian race than Ukrainians due to more Mongol rape blood DNA

Ukraine is a meme country

methode times prod web bin 96c18ace 9a39 11ec 8194 a993851c15ba

Modern Ukrainians are a mix between descendants of Kievan Rus and Poles.

yep pretty much related like blood brothers kind of thing.
Swiss German is related to Austrian German is related to Germany German.

They been marrying each other back and forth for hundreds of years but speak their dialects which others can understand any way

its just that Zelensky is a jew causing problems as usual

the difference between them is like difference between chinks, who the fuck cares.