Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ugly foids more mean or good looking ones

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date

Are ugly foids more mean or good looking ones

• Ugly

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Good looking

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
All of them are equally bad
Just send them to the gulags so I can NEET
20200221 161226

ugly women are a mixed bag some are humble some are sick in the head

Ugly foids feel more entitled to chad than non ugly ones and they hate ugly men because they know they are their looksmatches and it's an insult to them.

Don't believe the bluepill that bullies are depressed or troubled, bullying is something that comes with popularity.

Haven't interacted much with foids so can't say

Ugly ones and they are completely useless

From my personal experience, I was rejected by 3 foids 2 of them are ugly and the other one is slightly above average. The two ugly foids were very mean to me while the gl one rejected me but in a "polite" way

From my personal experience, I was rejected by 3 foids 2 of them are ugly and the other one is slightly above average. The two ugly foids were very mean to me while the gl one rejected me but in a "polite" way

Eh, I'm sure it's mostly due to the heavy experience the attractive one had with rejecting subhumans. The ugly ones don't get approached as often unless you believe in juggernaut law, and thus will display what they REALLY think about your approach to your face pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Eh, I'm sure it's mostly due to the heavy experience the attractive one had with rejecting subhumans. The ugly ones don't get approached as often unless you believe in juggernaut law, and thus will display what they REALLY think about your approach to your face pewpew.
View attachment 216756
The ugly holes hate the idea that ugly men think they have a chance with them

Personally I've found the ugly ones to be worse for some reason. Ugly girls have said some nasty shit to me. The worst the attractive girls have done is ignore me

Personally I've found the ugly ones to be worse for some reason. Ugly girls have said some nasty shit to me. The worst the attractive girls have done is ignore me

I’ve found that facially unappealing, normal weight women are the nicest. Followed by super-high tier stacies who are universally bubbly only because they live a dream life of hedonism and worship.

Semi-fat ugly females are the worst. You know the kind. Slightly chubby, but not fat enough for the juggernaut effect to weaken. They are the most entitled, evil demographic on earth.

I’ve found that facially unappealing, normal weight women are the nicest. Followed by super-high tier stacies who are universally bubbly only because they live a dream life of hedonism and worship.

Semi-fat ugly females are the worst. You know the kind. Slightly chubby, but not fat enough for the juggernaut effect to weaken. They are the most entitled, evil demographic on earth.