Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are u guys for or against abortion?

• Thread starter supreme lollishrimp
  • Start date
supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
★★
I just want to know.Personally im against it
Since im christian

Spider Man I Missed The Part Where Thats My Problem GIF - Spider Man I  Missed The Part Where Thats My Problem Peter Parker - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm against abortion personally.

it being banned pisses foids of which is funny

Against, I believe children and STDs are consequences for sexhavers.

I don't care.

I couldn’t give two shits.

I'm against it not just because it's a human life but because femoids deserve to be scared of the consequences of their own actions every single time they fuck a random Chad on campus

Morally it's bad but I'm for it. There's enough garbage running around so there no need for more.

I believe in the Islamic system of abortion.

depends on the race

Just don't open your legs for every tyrone and chad sweetie.

Post birth abortions of normies in Minecraft

it isn't that serious it was funny when i was first hearing about it on the news had a couple of laughs its silly at this point it gets feminist foids raging though :feelskek:

i have mixed opinions

science has proven fetuses are part of the human race and therefore babies and on another way, abortion prevents societal scum from reproducing

pro abortion for nonwhites and pro life for whites

I’m pro death for humans, but I also know that women don’t deserve rights because they are evil. I also think this world should burn so I think we should only abort men. Women will destroy society and men won’t have to suffer

Against it. Femoids need to face accountability for sleeping around & innocent babies don't deserve to die.

Against, foids are not entitled to consequence free sex

I don't really care about that topic too much either way because it doesn't affect me.

Abortion has saved the US from the multiplication of the biohazard known as N.I.G.G.E.R.S
IMG 5400

I literally don't care. What difference does it make

Abortion has saved the US from the multiplication of the biohazard known as N.I.G.G.E.R.S
View attachment 1218121

Even pro lifers technically use this same argument lmao. They try to appeal to Black people by pointing out that abortion was used as a way to promote eugenics in the early 20th century, and specifically to slow down the Black birth rate

most likely, if my mother had had an abortion, I would not be here now.

Against generally, but if females have very poor socioeconomic conditions then abortion should be mandatory (not to create anothER trucels).