Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are u afraid of death?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
One of the things that stops me from roping is the fear of the unknown uncertainty that can come after we die, it can be anything but i just hope it's a eternal nothingness i can't imagine anything other than that, the other possibilities are too silly if you ask me, except for reincarnation cuz there are lots of real cases of that but i just don't want that either...

I'm scared of going to hell, which is why I haven't roped

no
im definetly gonna go to hell tho

I think that possibility is silly, but i also think it might happen cause i grown up believing that, it's just ingrained in me

As a reformed Christian, I have faith Jesus will raise me up to heaven when I die. That being said, I am still afraid of dying before my parents, or dying a death of insignificance

no n if i do go to hell i hope i meet ER and eric and dylan

Not afraid of death but pain. If I had access to a gun, I would have shot myself in head long ago.

As a reformed Christian, I have faith Jesus will raise me up to heaven when I die. That being said, I am still afraid of dying before my parents, or dying a death of insignificance
jesus made you a short deformed goblin

I was born dead. I've never lived

Nope there is nothing there after death, living on Earth is a real hell if you are ugly. Reincarnation is still more realistic than stupid hell/heaven concept that was invented to scare little kids and how it still works on adults is pretty hilarious. I will welcome death with open arms when it comes to collect me.

I also just think that not existing anymore Is very scary to think about.

Ig we wouldn't have a conciseness so we wouldn't know that we are dead but it still is very scary to think about

One of the things that stops me from roping is the fear of the unknown uncertainty that can come after we die, it can be anything but i just hope it's a eternal nothingness i can't imagine anything other than that, the other possibilities are too silly if you ask me, except for reincarnation cuz there are lots of real cases of that but i just don't want that either...
Self preservation and cowardice are a bitch

Not really, I've accepted it.
I'm not in a rush to die but I am curious to see what's next.
I'm more concerned about the way I die, and having a proper death, than with death itself.

Yes I could be dead soon