Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are u actually scared of death?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
i imagine how would it feel to die a horrible death. i reserached in to roping and seems like you need to be techical, otherwise you would just end disabled which is worse. i looked in to jumping in to river from bridge, cte says its painful.whats the easiest way of going out, if euthinisa is not legal? i am not thinking of it, just curious. how do you imagine yourself dying?

Just combine multiple methods.

yes i am tbh ngl, but i am even more scared of ageing and missing out on social and professional milestones

I think of death on a daily basis. Too tired of life but too afraid of death. I think I've read the fastest methods are jumping out a window or a shotgun to the head, I'm not sure about that, I'm not gonna commit suicide, probably i will die due to heart-related problems because of my unhealthy habits (Junk food, caffeine, alcohol, etc.)

I am. One of the thing stopping me from roping tbh. The idea of just not existing anymore, of fading into nothingness.

Yes I am quite scared of dying

I heard death by drowning is painful.

whats the easiest way of going out, if euthinisa is not legal?
Sever your femoral, caratoid or brachial artery in some secluded place and you will die in minutes. You will pass out almost immediately as well. It's not as painful as other deaths and there is little possibilty of disability if you fail.

I already said this in another thread before but it depends on how I will die.

i afraid how i will die.
death itself not that scary.

I am afraid of the dead process. I mean all the age-related diseases you will get when you not rope