Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are tulpas a meme?

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
I thought about creating one. It all just seems like online larping to me. Do any of you have one?

Attachments

• 1497635917117747480.png
    1497635917117747480.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 70
tulpas are a serious meme there is no way that shit is real

i don't know what portion of it is larpers but tulpas are definitely a thing

whether they are sentient or not that confuses me tbh

What is tulpas?

I am also considering it, it seems you need a certain amount of retardation to succeed. Most people who claim to have one are memeing but it doesn't seem impossible, follow your dreams and aspirations man

tulpa mommygf now

Tulpa are just familiar spirits that you invite to live in your body, witchcraft basically.

‘A man or woman who has in them a spirit of the dead or a familiar spirit must be put to death. They must pelt them with stones; their blood guilt is on themselves.’ Leviticus 20:27

I tried to create a tulpa, but I did not succeed. I remember closing my eyes, trying to "visualize" my tulpa in the space in front of me, but I couldn't seem to do it. I have a hard time picturing things in my mind in general, so I might be a poor candidate for tulpa creation.

However, I didn't put nearly as much effort into it as I could have. I spent only a few hours a day, for a couple weeks, before giving up. Reputedly, it can take months to see any development, though I don't know how much truth there is to that. Also, even among the most dedicated tulpa creators, few or none create a tulpa which feels as if it is its own being, i.e., "imposed". So, you likely need certain traits to create any tupla, let alone one that interacts with you and your surroundings, and is overlayed on your perception of externality.

In retrospect, I don't think it was that good of an idea. Assuming I did succeed, there were both the possibility that my tulpa wouldn't like me, and that I wouldn't like my tulpa. Those situations would have been nightmarish, because getting rid of a tulpa is, reputedly, just as difficult as creating one. I would not want to be stuck with a mind nested inside my own.

tulpas aren't a meme, they are mental illness