Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are true Chads good guys?

latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-
The few Chads
(true ones) I knew were not bullies, one of them was a good friend at school.
He was a bit shy, we shared tastes,
The difference between us was just that all the girls liked him (including female teachers).

He defended me from the bullies, since he was tall and strong (the other guys did not dare to face him).
The bullies I met were usually ugly, normales or chadlites. Never a model male / Chad

They’re a mixed bag but it’s “bad boy” or “Prince Charming” with women when it comes to Chads. Ugly/average “good guys” have ulterior motives and “bad guys” are creeps.

Chad is a product of good genetics and hormones, so he can be somewhat aggressive and desire passive domination, but it's not as that always.

They’re a mixed bag but it’s “bad boy” or “Prince Charming” with women when it comes to Chads. Ugly/average “good guys” have ulterior motives and “bad guys” are creeps.

That may be it, I met few Chad personally.
But I think Chad are happy, usually they have money and women, so they tend to treat people well if you respect them.

That may be it, I met few Chad personally.

But I think Chad are happy, usually they have money and women, so they tend to treat people well if you respect them.

Sure, they’re happier on average but there are scumbags and bullies amongst the Chads.

Definitely. The ones on here who hate Chads confuse upper-tier normies for Chads. True Chads are actually nice and wouldn't bully an ugly guy.

Definitely. The ones on here who hate Chads confuse upper-tier normies for Chads. True Chads are actually nice and wouldn't bully an ugly guy.

I agree, the worst people I know are normies.
Not to mention the incels that try to appear normal, so he attacks other incel to be accepted in society.

I agree, the worst people I know are normies.

Not to mention the incels that try to appear normal, so he attacks other incel to be accepted in society.
Ahhh, basically you are talking about cucktears, giga kek.

It's true that the top tier Chads don't bully since there's no need to. They're already at the top of the social hierarchy.

The biggest bullies are definitely Chad-lites.

They usually have zero personality because, well, why would they need it

You gotta ask out 100 women if they prefer Chad's or Incel personality. I'm wondering what result you'd get.

Cucks and betas make our lives a living hell.

Chad knows piano, 4 languages, reads books, is in top tier uni, watches 30 movies in 3 days. "Zero personality"

Chad knows piano, 4 languages, reads books, is in top tier uni, watches 30 movies in 3 days. "Zero personality"
chad comes in all shapes and sizes. Generally their personalities are less interesting cus they dont have to develop them due to being GL

Personality is a good thing, but it won't lead to sexual interest if u'r ugly, but maybe will improve you a bit, if u're kinda average, actually. It seems like combination of some visual features and personality can give "magic and mystic vibe", maybe

chad comes in all shapes and sizes. Generally their personalities are less interesting cus they dont have to develop them due to being GL
Not true at all. Incels are left to rot, so what personality of an incel would come close to a chad who spends his time with his friends at day and his girls at night?

Chad is nice, Chadlites and normies are evil.

most of the Chads i've met have been pretty decent guys