Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are traps gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
> joined last month, only 12 posts.
> Asks stupid questions and is a faggot

Yeah, IncelQueers troll confirmed.

Yes and anyone who fucks them is a faggot as well.

Yes. Transgender people dont exist, they are mentally ill individuals who mutilate themselves because of their weird fetishes.

You're gay to even ask that question.

No they're not.

Of course

is-this-a-guy-oo-and-he-is-dressed-like-7149990.png

10/10 ironic username

0% - Verbal Necro posting in the continuance of a rule violating gay content topic
Traps are people androgynous enough to be confused for a member of the opposite sex.

IE in Guilty Gear a male trap mistook as female is Bridget, while in Persona a female trap mistook as male is Naoto Shirogane.

Sometimes "reverse trap" is used to indicate the latter with people assuming the popular meaning to refer to a male mistook as female. Sort of like "reverse racism" i sometimes used to refer to anti-white racism. I don't like "reverse-" terms though, I'd prefer no sex or race be an assumed default and instead we just use terms like MTF trap (bridget) or FTM trap (Naoto)

The identifying characteristic of a trap is that they PASS.
Traps are not necessarily tranvestites: it is possible for example for a masculine-looking girl in dress to be mistook as a crossdressing male, or for a feminine-looking boy in a suit to be mistook as a crossdressing girl.

Not all transvestites are traps: if a transvestite is still obviously visible as their biological sex, they are not a trap, you won't get trapped unless they pass.

Also worth pointing out that not all transvestites have transgender identification. Bridget (despite the name, and wearing a nun's habit) never claims to be female in the games and gets pissed off when people assume that and corrects them about him being a boy.

Sort of like Michael Burnham in Trek Discovery I guess: she doesn't identify as male, but has a guy's name and dresses in pants (not the dresses common amongst women in the Kirk era such as Uhura) and has short hair (Uhura might seem like she had short hair but it's actually long and she wears it up like Marge Simpson)

Michael doesn't even identify as non-binary (ie "they" instead of "she") like Adira, and they already have a token trans char (Gray the Trill) so she's the closest analogy I can think of for a "male bridget". I'm not sure if Naoto qualifies since I haven't played her Persona game and am not sure if she overtly claims to be male or not.

I think I recall Naoto uses the term "boku" self-referentially which is common among males, but so did Souseiseki in Rozen Maiden and I don't think Sou ever claimed to be non-male either.

Anyway to answer OP question: passing as a member of the opposite sex does not in any way determine your sexuality.
Guys born looking girly can still be straight and want to fuck women.
Girls born looking masculine can still be straight and want to fuck men.

Traps are people androgynous enough to be confused for a member of the opposite sex.

IE in Guilty Gear a male trap mistook as female is Bridget, while in Persona a female trap mistook as male is Naoto Shirogane.

Sometimes "reverse trap" is used to indicate the latter with people assuming the popular meaning to refer to a male mistook as female. Sort of like "reverse racism" i sometimes used to refer to anti-white racism. I don't like "reverse-" terms though, I'd prefer no sex or race be an assumed default and instead we just use terms like MTF trap (bridget) or FTM trap (Naoto)

Traps are not necessarily tranvestites: it is possible for example for a masculine-looking girl in dress to be mistook as a crossdressing male, or for a feminine-looking boy in a suit to be mistook as a crossdressing girl.

Not all transvestites are traps: if a transvestite is still obviously visible as their biological sex, they are not a trap, you won't get trapped unless they pass.

Also worth pointing out that not all transvestites have transgender identification. Bridget (despite the name, and wearing a nun's habit) never claims to be female in the games and gets pissed off when people assume that and corrects them about him being a boy.

Sort of like Michael Burnham in Trek Discovery I guess: she doesn't identify as male, but has a guy's name and dresses in pants (not the dresses common amongst women in the Kirk era such as Uhura) and has short hair (Uhura might seem like she had short hair but it's actually long and she wears it up like Marge Simpson)

Michael doesn't even identify as non-binary (ie "they" instead of "she") like Adira, and they already have a token trans char (Gray the Trill) so she's the closest analogy I can think of for a "male bridget". I'm not sure if Naoto qualifies since I haven't played her Persona game and am not sure if she overtly claims to be male or not.

I think I recall Naoto uses the term "boku" self-referentially which is common among males, but so did Souseiseki in Rozen Maiden and I don't think Sou ever claimed to be non-male either.

Anyway to answer OP question: passing as a member of the opposite sex does not in any way determine your sexuality.
Okay?

0% - Verbal Insulting Wizard32’s nationality which he found to be very hurtful.

Canada moment @TheDarkEnigma

Aight

It's a known fact leafs are fags. Even their prime minister.
That's how I think sometimes w/ how he dances with trannies and shit.
But sometimes I wonder if that's just done for political reasons and that despite contributing to the downfall of heterosexuality he might practice it in secret.

After all if you can turn 99% of other men gay then you control the harem. His dad is Fidel Castro after all, so he might be a Lothario for actual women instead of trannies.

Like unless you can show me evidence he's fucked a tranny I'll keep an open mind. He's trying to corrupt the youth but maybe he's not corrupted himself, at least not in that sense.

That's how I think sometimes w/ how he dances with trannies and shit.
But sometimes I wonder if that's just done for political reasons and that despite contributing to the downfall of heterosexuality he might practice it in secret.

After all if you can turn 99% of other men gay then you control the harem. His dad is Fidel Castro after all, so he might be a Lothario for actual women instead of trannies.

Like unless you can show me evidence he's fucked a tranny I'll keep an open mind. He's trying to corrupt the youth but maybe he's not corrupted himself, at least not in that sense.
753EC9A5 E7A7 488D B532 5CDBBC4CDC15

8802F151 90FE 457F 8947 CEB1BD490DE9

Idk, but some traps sure af make me hard AF! (No homo)

Don't judge me!

Spend some time alone in the woods and you'll understand...

- Snap traps
[UWSL] are OK for mice rats and squirrel[/UWSL]
- Loop
(Bent wire "nooses") are good from rabbits to deer (depending on size)
- Conibear
(grip traps) are good for coyotes to bears (depending on size)

Ofc... There are many other, more primitive types of traps that cost nothing but time to make that work OK too. But they don't get me as hard as modern metal traps...

I guess I'm just a sick freak!

> joined last month, only 12 posts.
> Asks stupid questions and is a faggot

Yeah, IncelQueers troll confirmed.

Idk, but some traps sure af make me hard AF! (No homo)

Don't judge me!

Spend some time alone in the woods and you'll understand...

- Snap traps
[UWSL] are OK for mice rats and squirrel[/UWSL]
- Loop
(Bent wire "nooses") are good from rabbits to deer (depending on size)
- Conibear
(grip traps) are good for coyotes to bears (depending on size)

Ofc... There are many other, more primitive types of traps that cost nothing but time to make that work OK too. But they don't get me as hard as modern metal traps...

I guess I'm just a sick freak!
:feelshaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.