Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are trannies just advanced incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
I've noticed a few things about the tranny types I come across on twitter, reddit ect. They all seem to have the marks of incels or former incels.
Most hang around the same sites and have the same hobbies as incels. But they smugly act like they are better than incels. In reality I feel like they've in a way given in to the dark side and just gave up.

What do you think?

Trannies are just mentally ill normies and incels who take horomone pills and pretend to be women.

No, most incels I see have very masculine hobbies and like very masculine things, they like nerdy things as well and tranys only pretend to like this to get cucks attention.

BB7208F5 0F6D 4F15 A534 9B979B0246EF

Trannies are just mentally ill normies and incels who take horomone pills and pretend to be women.

Also incels hate trannies because they’re part of this degenerate society.

I agree with all of what you're saying but I feel like many trannies were incels and took a different path to get out of it. Yeah it's 100% moronic what they've done and now they are on "the other side" but I still think that some incels think the trannypill is a way out and we all know what happens a few years after that, the suicidepill.

The hate more comes from them invading incel spaces and trying to manipulate incel men into taking hormones or turn them gay, like they have done on r9k
I’ve heard of that story, to be honest how stupid do you have to be to fall into their moronic traps.

The hate more comes from them invading incel spaces and trying to manipulate incel men into taking hormones or turn them gay, like they have done on r9k
and /v/

They are failed incels

Trannymaxxing is a validationcel pathology that aims to become the object of your own desire. You revere women as a youngcel, you notice that everyone else does too, and you want to possess their bodies and status. I'd trannymaxx if it was more advanced and I was younger.

Edit: see threads like this for reference https://incels.is/threads/can-you-imagine-getting-attention-for-existing.154008/

I am not accusing this poster of being a trannycel, but it's easy to see how this kind of envy could metastasize into becoming tranny.

Last edited:
Eggman dated a tranny

Bang! Bang! Knajjd's silver hammer came down upon his head!

idgaf about trannies or what the fuck they are ngl

You need to have a gender dysphoria to be a tranny. It has nothing to do with being an incel, normie or chad.

I've noticed a few things about the tranny types I come across on twitter, reddit ect. They all seem to have the marks of incels or former incels.
Most hang around the same sites and have the same hobbies as incels. But they smugly act like they are better than incels. In reality I feel like they've in a way given in to the dark side and just gave up.

What do you think?

Given some trannies have directly told me they transitioned to get dates with women, yes they are definitely often advanced incels. In hetrospect, they maybe should have never transitioned and should have just LARPed as non-binary or some shit.

Also given r9k types spend so much time with this trans propaganda stuff around incels, shows how it's not an unheard of belief.

There are some behaviours in other animals wherein the males will take on female appearance to increase their chances of reproduction by avoiding male competition.

Obviously not trans people are advanced incels though, given FTM trannies exist (to a lesser extent).

You need to have a gender dysphoria to be a tranny. It has nothing to do with being an incel, normie or chad.
And you believe the “gender dysphoria” excuse? I think the try to manufacturer it to justify it.

I blame the jew Max Klinger from the tv series "mash." For normalization of it.

It was portrayed as humor not insanity.

And you believe the “gender dysphoria” excuse? I think the try to manufacturer it to justify it.

It's not an excuse. It's a mental illness.

It's not an excuse. It's a mental illness.
I know, but I feel there are a lot people doing it because it’s vogue.
I blame the jew Max Klinger from the tv series "mash." For normalization of it.

It was portrayed as humor not insanity.
It’s funny since he did it to be discharged because it was considered crazy back then.

I know, but I feel there are a lot people doing it because it’s vogue.

I think lots of people incorrectly self-diagnose themselves with gender dysphoria. They are not gender dysphoric, they are just being a pussy.

I think lots of people incorrectly self-diagnose themselves with gender dysphoria. They are not gender dysphoric, they are just being a pussy.
That and they get to join the “oppressed” alphabet people.

What do you think?

If you go onto sites like r/gendercritical, they tend to be the kind of trannies that women hate which turn standard Beckies into TERFs. Almost all of them are "male lesbian" trannies, so essentially they are straight men with a sissy fetish blown completely out of control. These people are essentially still incel, because most cis lesbians are not into their shit. However, they do have a much easier time making "queer" friends (straight women that LARP as gay).

As for trannies that take dick, I find it hillarious that they are much more likely to attract the worst kind of pervy scum imaginable, and these pervs treat them like shit.

I think that they are low T males that have found a way to cope. Emphasis on "low T"..

Trannies are absolute degenerates. A man can't sink any lower than that. If I could have my way I would have them lined up against the wall and shot.

Don't compare us with those creatures

No, most incels I see have very masculine hobbies and like very masculine things, they like nerdy things as well and tranys only pretend to like this to get cucks attention.

Incels - typically autistic (extreme male brain), trannies are mentally ill cucks, female brained and degenerate

Both groups are fuck ups and have high suicide rates and in a sense different sides of the same coin, but it's like the difference between this forum and Incel Tears. We're both at the bottom of society but they can't accept it.
Trannies are absolute degenerates. A man can't sink any lower than that. If I could have my way I would have them lined up against the wall and shot.

You'd be doing them a favour, seeing as most of them end up killing themselves anyway.

Last edited:
Incels - typically autistic (extreme male brain), trannies are mentally ill cucks, female brained and degenerate

Both groups are fuck ups and have high suicide rates and in a sense different sides of the same coin, but it's like the difference between this forum and Incel Tears. We're both at the bottom of society but they can't accept it.

You'd be doing them a favour, seeing as most of them end up killing themselves anyway.
Trannies are not female brained, and there's an actual scientific correlation between autism and transsexuality. Out of the three trannies I know, two of them have mild aspergers. In addition, the fundamental pillar of female psychology is a pathological desire to control the sexual marketplace, but trannies lack this. They are gay men in very good drag, and whatever reproductive concern they have outside of simply wanting children is simulation. Women are horrified by this, but a tranny would have to hold back laughter:

Last edited: