Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are top colleges women the most hypergamous?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
This question is all about socioeconomics. Women at party schools or some local community colleges may not as hypergamous as their elite school counterparts.
I think It's rare that girls from Ivy League will date down some dudes from degree mills unless he's handsome and rich.
Does institution plays a role in SMV?
Does being a student at top college add your SMV?

JFL@ normies who try to pursue women in HS and end up getting cucked by Ivy League chads.Their little sweet oneitus are riding rich guys now.

#IncelMyth : Ivy League students are asians ,indians and nerdy-looking white guys.

Reality : many of them are old money WASP white Chads or some football hunks who get a full ride scholarship.

Probably not. Everything is about looks. The reason they got into that college was looks.

Rich women fuck for sport more I guess

I don't know about top colleges, but colleges in general, yeah. The more education they get, the more hypergamous women become because they actually think men give a fuck about that and think they have more value because of it.

Going to college=Volcel
The fuck?

Too low iq to get into one so I wouldn’t know @PPEcel could you confirm this?

I don't know about top colleges, but colleges in general, yeah. The more education they get, the more hypergamous women become because they actually think men give a fuck about that and think they have more value because of it.

The fuck?

Degrees and Educations do add social status and Hypergamous level for women.
They won't date down, They date equal or up.

the more spoiled they are the more hypergamous they tend to be

Going to college=Volcel

Earning a degree so you can avoid being made redundant by automation? Nope.

Being a middle-class homeownercel beats being a homelesscel.

Earning a degree so you can avoid being made redundant by automation? Nope.

Being a middle-class homeownercel beats being a homelesscel.
just show her your degree theory

nobody gives a fuck about your degrees, not even your master/slave driver

It is known that women with higher salaries, which is correlated with degrees, don't date down in term of social status.
Women who can study everyday for multiple years to get a degree are the most shallow creature interested in social status who ever existed on Earth

Mostly higher status women or women who are surrounded by many men