Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are toilets evolving?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Has anyone noticed that in the last 10 or so years there has been an uptick in the number of big assed women? This increase also corresponds to the popularization of the "thicc" meme. Mind you, I am not talking about fat women, I specifically mean that the number of normal size women with big asses is increasing.

Similarly men are becoming more neotenous (soyboys) and fertility rates are dropping.

Have there been any studies done on this?

toilets just figured out they can inject plastic

Tbh here in brazil women always had big asses
Though, there is no point looking at big asses if you can't touch them.:feelsrope:

My best guess is that it is from these whores assmaxxing based on whatever beauty tip bullshit they see on social media, glute exercises, injections, whatever.

On the larger historical time scale (100,000s of years) femoid hips have gotten wider as human cranial/brain size increased and those with wider hips were less likely to die, so there was an evolutionary advantage to being thicc.

I've heard homo erectus had big butts so they might be devolving.

Copes are evolving but toilets are not.

Toilet's "brains" haven't changed since the caveman days. They aren't evolving so much as they follow the herd like the simple minded animals they are.

It’s always in a negative way

Nah they're just getting fatter, thanks to their shitty diets, and lack of exerceise. Some of them just seem to be lucky enough, that most of the weight they gain, goes straight to their asses.

Has anyone noticed that in the last 10 or so years there has been an uptick in the number of big assed women? This increase also corresponds to the popularization of the "thicc" meme. Mind you, I am not talking about fat women, I specifically mean that the number of normal size women with big asses is increasing.

Similarly men are becoming more neotenous (soyboys) and fertility rates are dropping.

Have there been any studies done on this?
Yoga pants and those weird back bending poses go a long way.

They need spankings.

Their asses evolved to be more "spankable" because they really do need to be spanked more.

I noticed as well. Also their breasts are getting bigger. I barely ever see a female with a flat chest..