Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are they subhuman?

Question

• Total voters
They are cute and adorable ricelings, I wouldn’t mind having them as pets

why you searched for this ? :feelshehe:
I'm subscribed to their channel because i think they are entertaining to watch, they often look worried in the face like most rice babies, doesn't have to mean you're a pdf-file just because you look at baby videos, jfl.

I'm subscribed to their channel because i think they are entertaining to watch, they often look worried in the face like most rice babies, doesn't have to mean you're a pdf-file just because you look at baby videos, jfl.
what a man likes watch a rice babies ?

both are weird
One of the reasons i watch baby videos is because i want to have children. I think it's the same for anyone who watch baby videos really. They are childless depressed people.

One of the reasons i watch baby videos is because i want to have children. I think it's the same for anyone who watch baby videos really. They are childless depressed people.
kinda true, yes

i know foid who was schizophrenic and 36 year old she watched lot of baby videos, still it's weird, most of cels are anti natalistic but i get your point

kinda true, yes

i know foid who was schizophrenic and 36 year old she watched lot of baby videos, still it's weird, most of cels are anti natalistic but i get your point
Alot of childless foids and single guys also cope with pets. I have no empathy towards cats and dogs really, i hate them. I kinda like dogs but i could kill a cat and sleep like a baby the same night. I have alot of empathy towards babies and children though. I think most childless people are the opposite. They hate babies but love cats and dogs.

Alot of childless foids and single guys also cope with pets. I have no empathy towards cats and dogs really, i hate them. I kinda like dogs but i could kill a cat and sleep like a baby the same night. I have alot of empathy towards babies and children though. I think most childless people are the opposite. They hate babies and love cats and dogs.
good point, actually many r/childfree insults children and cope with cats and babies, western and east asian civilization really hates kids.

Are you asian btw ? it would be naturally to asian kids, cause you want a son/daughter resembling you

now pets are threated as family members, some of even normies see this despite most them aproving such behavior

good point, actually many r/childfree insults children and cope with cats and babies, western and east asian civilization really hates kids.

Are you asian btw ? it would be naturally to asian kids, cause you want a son/daughter resembling you
No i'm white but i just think asian babies are more funny looking, that's why i watch videos of them. I would want a white biological baby.

Amazing 2 more sweatshop workers is just what this world needs, clearly a billion isn't enough

now pets are threated as family members, some of even normies see this despite most them aproving such behavior
When my 40+ year old cousins cat died he told me in detail of what happened. I just couldn't feel any empathy at all while he looked sad in the face explaining what happened. A dead cat is just like a dead deer to me, it's just a dead animal. With human babies i feel way different though. It makes me sad.

They have a long life off ricecel hell ahead of them.

No i'm white but i just think asian babies are more funny looking, that's why i watch videos of them. I would want a white biological baby.
aka ugly. Every chink looks the same except 12 or 13 (puberty) anyway

Amazing 2 more sweatshop workers is just what this world needs, clearly a billion isn't enough
We need a total end of the yellow inbreeding cult and conpensation to its victims like nyself