Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are they looksmatched?

Question

• Total voters
She's way below his looksmatch

They would be happier but the only downside is that they would possibly create more Chad or stacyspawn. Or they would get a retarded kid like the ones they make videos with, jfl.

They should have children instead of crying over some dead dog.
jfl so true. This is modern nuclear "family" for you. Man, woman and their dog. Or two men. Or woman and her dog. This society is cooked.

jfl so true. This is modern nuclear "family" for you. Man, woman and their dog. Or two men. Or woman and her dog. This society is cooked.
Or single moms who get children of their own, so independent. Completely oblivous of how it negatively effects the child not having a father.

Or single moms who get children of their own, so independent. Completely oblivous of how it negatively effects the child not having a father.
being raised by a single mother is probably the worst thing that can happen to a man that isnt genetic

Hes 8, shes 6.

Also lmao these Normies and their weird pet fetishes, crying over some dead Rat or Dog or Cat or whatever.

being raised by a single mother is probably the worst thing that can happen to a man that isnt genetic
Yea i know a childhood friend who got raised by a single mom. He got really feminized, only hung out with foids shopping. Got severely depressed, started taking antidepressants, became bipolar and ended up in a mental hospital. Now he has a job and his own place but his mom died so he has no relatives really except for his aunt.

Hes 8, shes 6.

Also lmao these Normies and their weird pet fetishes, crying over some dead Rat or Dog or Cat or whatever.
They call themselves "pet parents" and their pets "fur babies" :foidSoy:

Mybod

Chad and Stacy-lite

I would never choke up about losing a fucking animal mutt. I can't shake the feeling these normies are psychopathic posturing freaks that drum up emotional reactions for clicks and ad revenue. Never in a million years would I think of pointing a camera at my face and crying. It seems so fake and gay.

He mogs tho so who cares

he is 8/10 she is 5,5/10

i saw some of his vids he seems to quite fake