Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are they looksmatched?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdvwmZHiY_Q[/video]

incelman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdvwmZHiY_Q[/video]

he's uglier than her. so there's a 100% that he's gonna get cucked by some chad before christmas (but i wouldn't be surprised if it was already happening)

Yeah, very much so.

LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED.

Btw, did anyone else notice how she put a questionmark over his face in the thumbnail because she knew his face would garner less views?

lol, he will get used for resources and then cucked

She is clearly above him. She is like 6.5 to 7/10 and he is around 3/10.

The guy looks like Eggman with a bit more hair.

AngelOfDisease said:

He is clearly no more than a 2/10. 3 is way too high.

Holy fuck, look at his eyes.

I think they are looksmatched, though. They are both pretty average. The only reason the girl looks good is because 1) I am a heterosexual and 2) she is wearing makeup. You fucks are too used too used to seeing Chad with average looking women.

oblivioncel said:
he's uglier than her. so there's a 100% that he's gonna get cucked by some chad before christmas (but i wouldn't be surprised if it was already happening)

It's probably an "open" relationship

Weed said:
What the fuck I mog this guy

Apparently you don't

I was wondering why he looked so sad even though he has such a hot girlfriend, but then I realized that I just assumed he was sad because of his eyes. Just lol at this life.

CopingGymcel said:
LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED.

Btw, did anyone else notice how she put a questionmark over his face in the thumbnail because she knew his face would garner less views?

On the contrary I think this is a breakthrough. It just proves that men can't rate for shit and it's only us subhumans that can't get laid

AngelOfDisease said:

She is like a 5 tbh.

blackcel said:
They are both pretty average. 
Do you honestly believe this is average?

incelman said:
She is like a 5 tbh.

She might be 5. I may have overgraded her because she looks pretty much my type.

Still, the guy is way below.

Attachments

• thatguy2.jpg
    thatguy2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 130
You have to consider she's caked up in the video. You don't know how she actually looks like.

Also, she is a weirdo. There's always outliers.

AngelOfDisease said:

She might be 5. I may have overgraded her because she looks pretty much my type.

Still, the guy is way below.

She wears a shit load of makeup. I had seen a video wear she didn't wear so much and she looked mediocre af.

normiesgunnurm said:
You have to consider she's caked up in the video. You don't know how she actually looks like.

Still, no way they would be on the same level.

AngelOfDisease said:
Still, no way they would be on the same level.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She's also a huge weirdo. There's always outliers.[/font]

normiesgunnurm said:

She tries too hard to look asian.

That guy is a 2/10. She's a weak 4

She's wearing a ton of fake up, the guy is 4/10 or below.

both look like subhumans but this guy mogs me and people here rated me higher than him just lol

Beckham said:
both look like subhumans but this guy mogs me and people here rated me higher than him just lol

Post a picture so I can rate you.

That woman is probably asexual and they just play pokemon all day. She told him he has to accept her as she is if he loves her. He has probably come to terms with it. Yeah no, this guy hasn't seen a pussy in his life.

Weed said:

Time to leave da beyssmunt and get yourself a gf man. I dont even mog eggman

incelman said:
So he is dating up

Are you uglier than him

FACEandLMS said:

Are you uglier than him

I'm 23 year old virgin so I'm uglier by default

incelman said:
oblivioncel said:
It's probably an "open" relationship

Weed said:
Apparently you don't

Yes I do.
I am 3-4/10 and he's legit 2.5/10

slackbum said:
That woman is probably asexual and they just play pokemon all day. She told him he has to accept her as she is if he loves her. He has probably come to terms with it. Yeah no, this guy hasn't seen a pussy in his life.

1.There are no asexual women

2.Cope of the day

Weed said:
Yes I do.
I am 3-4/10 and he's legit 2.5/10

If you were then you would be slaying dat pussy not him

He looks like one of us.

incelman said:
slackbum said:
1.There are no asexual women
2.Cope of the day

Massive Cope.
You think you can escape your subhumanity like that? It doesn't happen boyo. There is always a catch. Of course there are no asexual women, just women who'd rather have sex with other women than incels and haven't come to terms with it. That wasn't the point. The point was this man is not in a fulfilled sexual relationship and it's evident simply by his LOOKS. Just how bluepilled are you?

slackbum said:
Massive Cope.
You think you can escape your subhumanity like that? It doesn't happen boyo. There is always a catch. Of course there are no asexual women, just women who'd rather have sex with other women than incels and haven't come to terms with it. That wasn't the point. The point was this man is not in a fulfilled sexual relationship and it's evident simply by his LOOKS. Just how bluepilled are you?

Just look at how she looks at him. Can't you see the lust in her eyes?

Pretty much.

Also, I used to watch this chick's videos when I was like 9-10 years old. Holy shit has she changed, she literally copped the entire SJW look.

ordinaryotaku said:
Pretty much.

Also, I used to watch this chick's videos when I was like 9-10 years old. Holy shit has she changed, she literally copped the entire SJW look.

Dude how old are you?

incelman said:
Dude how old are you?

I'm going to be 18 very soon. To my recollection she started making videos in 2006-ish.

How the hell does this even happen, LOL? They are definitely not a match. I know there are outliers, but goddamn. Maybe the 1% of people who score via a good personality? Maybe he runs good red pill game? I need answers!

ordinaryotaku said:
I'm going to be 18 very soon. To my recollection she started making videos in 2006-ish.

She bagan in 2010.

She is like a 5 or a 6, we can't know with all the makeup she uses. He is a 2 at best. She probably uses him to buy her Pokemon games.

SCP-049 said:
She is like a 5 or a 6, we can't know with all the makeup she uses. He is a 2 at best. She probably uses him to buy her Pokemon games.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's hardly getting any sex.

SCP-049 said:

She is desperately trying to look half asian. In reality, i think inone of her videos, she metnioned that her actual ethnicity is from Eastern Europe.

incelman said:
SCP-049 said:
She is desperately trying to look half asian. In reality, i think inone of her videos, she metnioned that her actual ethnicity is from Eastern Europe.

Yes, I noticed that too. This type of wannabe-Japanese woman is extremely common, especially in Europe. They realize that they are not conventionally hot or sexy, so they try to gain Chad's attraction by acting "cute" and "kawaii". 
It almost never works though, everything they get are desperate anime betas.

SCP-049 said:
Yes, I noticed that too. This type of wannabe-Japanese woman is extremely common, especially in Europe. They realize that they are not conventionally hot or sexy, so they try to gain Chad's attraction by acting "cute" and "kawaii". 
It almost never works though, everything they get are desperate anime betas.

I think without makeup or with less makeup (she made a video like that at one point) she looks kinda slavic/romanian maybe. What you see in her videos are very very far from reality.

First of all, they are looksmatched. Facial structure are both similarly awful, it just looks like Tamashii is points higher because of her fakeup and how her boyfriend is pretty chubby.

It's pretty clear that she is using him as betabux and an emotional tampon. I would like to bet my life that they are either in an open relation currently, or Tamashii is thinking about opening up her relationship to fuck Chad while have a betabux to go home with.

ObitoCel said:
First of all, they are looksmatched. Facial structure are both similarly awful, it just looks like Tamashii is points higher because of her fakeup and how her boyfriend is pretty chubby.

It's pretty clear that she is using him as betabux and an emotional tampon. I would like to bet my life that they are either in an open relation currently, or Tamashii is thinking about opening up her relationship to fuck CHad while have a betabux to go home with.

She framemogs him though.

Dude, she is like 23 and already makes money from Youtube. What the fuck does she need a betabux for?

incelman said:
She framemogs him though.

Dude, she is like 23 and already makes money from Youtube. What the fuck does she need a betabux for?

I disagree that she frame mogs him. His frame looks pretty big, if he works out his frame would help him out. 
She definitely face mogs him though. His nose is fucked, eyes are tiny and chin looks really weak.

We don't know if he comes from a family with a lot of money. Tamashii wants to retire on his parents fortune most likely.

She is better looking, but not by much.

ObitoCel said:
I disagree that she frame mogs him. His frame looks pretty big, if he works out his frame would help him out. 
She definitely face mogs him though. His nose is fucked, eyes are tiny and chin looks really weak.

We don't know if he comes from a family with a lot of money. Tamashii wants to retire on his parents fortune most likely.

She has a bigger frame but the hair covers part of her shoulders thus making it smaller and giving her a more feminine girly appearance.