Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are they looks of disgust or liking?

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
2 foids with bfs glanced at me for a sec as I stared at them as I always do.
At that time, I was mewing, which hid my second chin (fatcel), I wore my specifically bought shoes giving me extra 1 inch in height, and of course I didn't smile so no one saw my crooked teeth.
What was that?

As an incel, did foids ever give you any long glances? Describe!

They want you bro, you need to contest the boyfriends on the alpha status,
The 20 dollar book gave you a sheer perscipibility to crush your enemies in personality, cause genetics does not matter.

The 20 dollar book gave you a sheer perscipibility to crush your enemies in personality, cause genetics does not matter.
That much is obvious, of course :cool::cool::cool: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What is the 20 dollar book you're referring to?

little duckling? :feelsaww: More like foid gaze magnet! :chad:

:lul::lul::lul:

Can’t tell if this post is sarcasm or not.

Mewing? Lift shoes? Yeah, this is sarcasm for sure
If I'm not gonna talk to anyone anyway, might as well mew.
Not lift shoes, thick base shoues (you could call them BASED shoes).
Total sleepycel moment at 2 AM.

If I'm not gonna talk to anyone anyway, might as well mew.
Not lift shoes, thick base shoues (you could call them BASED shoes).
Total sleepycel moment at 2 AM.
It’s 5:11 A.M. here right now. Yeah, I should probably go to bed soon

Foids do sometimes look at me in a disapproving manner, like they see something disgusting. This started happening after I went bald and I got acne scars.

Foids do sometimes look at me in a disapproving manner, like they see something disgusting. This started happening after I went bald and I got acne scars.
Fuuck. I am balding hard right now.
Wtf is acne scars, sounds like nightmare. Were you vegan at that time or something for them to not heal?

Where are you at anyway? Some place in USA?
Putinland, it is total day time for us right now. I set the time of Arizona, which shows 2:23 AM, so that I wouldn't get confused and post at dead asleep internet time again (of well, I did it again).

Putinland, it is total day time for us right now. I set the time of Arizona, which shows 2:23 AM, so that I wouldn't get confused and post at dead asleep internet time again (of well, I did it again).
Oh, ok. Funnily enough, Arizona is where my dad ordered his vintage muscle car from. It was shipped all the way from there to a more northern state where I live. Reason for buying a car from down there is because they don’t use road salt, so the cars have little to no rust. You’d never find a decent classic around here because the road salt rots them all out

Oh, ok. Funnily enough, Arizona is where my dad ordered his vintage muscle car from. It was shipped all the way from there to a more northern state where I live. Reason for buying a car from down there is because they don’t use road salt, so the cars have little to no rust. You’d never find a decent classic around here because the road salt rots them all out
Oh, ok. Funnily enough, Putinland is actually a video game on steam, where I live as an NPC.
Here is the portal, visit me, brocels. store.steampowered.com/app/874700/The_Putinland_Divide__Conquer/

Oh, ok. Funnily enough, Putinland is actually a video game on steam, where I live as an NPC.
Here is the portal, visit me, brocels. store.steampowered.com/app/874700/The_Putinland_Divide__Conquer/
That’s pretty hilarious, lol

WHOT?! It's not the time to be laughinnn', at the precipice of the nuclear war, innit?! Maybe go in there, and save the world, how 'bout that, mate?
I will stay in good ole USA bro! I’m chillin on my couch in a somewhat peaceful state

I am rotting on my bed.
Total rotter trait, to be horizontal. Never again. And, never began.
I’m laying in the floor currently with my phone plugged in. My phone battery is weak and needs frequent charges

At that time, I was mewing, which hid my second chin (fatcel), I wore my specifically bought shoes giving me extra 1 inch in height, and of course I didn't smile so no one saw my crooked teeth.
What was that?
it's all in your head bro lmfao.

there is no choosing signals for an incel

What was that?
Dis fucking gust.

Fuuck. I am balding hard right now.
Wtf is acne scars, sounds like nightmare. Were you vegan at that time or something for them to not heal?
No I was never a vegan. I had acne for over 10 years. It can leave atrophic scars. My face looks pretty much like this:

acne-scars.jpg

No I was never a vegan. I had acne for over 10 years. It can leave atrophic scars. My face looks pretty much like this:

acne-scars.jpg
Definition of sub5 is that we need MULTIPLE surgeries to become NORMAL. I believe this. I also need that much, teeth, hair, face for PSL.

Sounds like something you just imagined to cope and if they did stare at you it was most likely because they though you were a weirdo. Its alright bro, Im guilty of coping like that too. The best thing you can do is accept you are a truecel and try to surgerymaxx if possible, if not just become a neet and rot till you die

Sounds like something you just imagined to cope. Its alright bro, Im guilty of that too. The best thing you can do is accept you are a truecel and try to surgerymaxx if possible, if not just become a neet and rot till you die
Don't wanna die. I want me maneeeeeeeee :owo::owo::owo:, to get the surgeREEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: , to get the staCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Sounds like something you just imagined to cope and if they did stare at you it was most likely because they though you were a weirdo. Its alright bro, Im guilty of coping like that too. The best thing you can do is accept you are a truecel and try to surgerymaxx if possible, if not just become a neet and rot till you die
Incel trait: say you don't wanna die, yet unconsciously try to do so with staying a fucking NEET!

She was thinking; 'look at dis fucking incel'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back